Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Messages of Our Lady to Brother Eduardo in Brazil

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(18/09/2009) Rio de Janeiro / RJ, Brazil

Peace, prayer and penance I ask on this day. Dear Son, I'm glad with your presence in this state, because through your prayers, many of My children will convert. Your testimony of life will touch many hearts that were already asleep without experience My Love. Beloved children of this city, I am your Mother and Queen of Peace, Mediatrix of All Graces. I come from heaven tonight, to tell you that My Jesus is about to return so glorious. You should return to Him without delay.

Beloved children, continue to pray the rosary in group. Pray for priestly vocations. Little children, do not worry about the things of this world. Do not worry about the future. Come back to God as soon as possible. I'm glad when I see that My appeals are put into practice.

Eduardo: To Our Lady liked the portrait done?

Our Lady: Dear, My true picture is in that son who makes My will. I am happy because you began to implement what I asked to portray My face in a painting. Do not worry at wanting to leave My image in a painting. If everyone worked together, will be able to capture almost near My true image. I am the Mother of Love I am the Immaculate Conception.

With affection I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(17/09/2009) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, pray with love and devotion the prayers taught by Me throughout these years. Divulgate with love these prayers. Without prayers this Mother can not help you. Pray, pray, pray.


MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(15/09/2009) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazi
l

Dear children, pray without ceasing the Rosary in homes and parishes. With your prayers, fasting and sacrifices, this nation will be saved. My children, pray for priests and for vocations. Come back to God while there is still time. Pray, pray, pray.


MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(13/09/2009) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


My children, I am Mary the Mystic Rose, Mother of the Church. Beloved children, be prepared for when the Lord comes does not take you unprepared. Put into practice My appeals already asked in these manifestations over these 21 years that I have been coming to Brazil.

Once again I want to thank My children who are coming from everywhere of Brazil to the My Shrine of Tears and Eucharist. I am glad for everyone's presence here in the cenacles made every second Sunday of the month. My children pray for this nation. Many of your brothers are suffering from lack of prayer. Do not leave to pray when the punishments start to fall...

On this day I descend upon everyone here present in My sanctuary a shower of graces. Continue divulgating these My Messages. With all My love I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(12/09/2009) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


My children, in this day dedicated to My Holy Name, I your Queen Mother and Mediatrix of All Graces, proclaim victory over all those who are aware of the plans of the Almighty. My children pray for Brazil to have security. Many of My children have left to pray only when a storm threatens. Do not forget to pray every day. Pray, pray, pray.

To My children of the state of São Paulo, you must pray with love and trust, forming prayer groups in homes. Again I repeat: If My children do not return to God, the capital of this state could become a city of Palestine with such terror. Pray, pray, pray.


MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(07/09/2009) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children. I am the Queen and the Lord's messenger. On this day I ask prayers for this nation, pray, pray, pray. Beloved, if you want peace for this nation, you must pray. Dear children, do not be fooled by false signals that the evil has been done in many places where alleged seers say that see Me. Stay alert My beloved. My children, remain in My heart.

I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: