Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Messages of Our Lady the Mystic Rose and Our Lord Jesus to Different Nations

Messages of Our Lady the Mystic Rose and Our Lord Jesus to Different Nations

­­­­­­­­­­­ _______________________________________________________________________

Mensagem de Nossa Senhora - (06/01/2008) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

(Message of Our Lady in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil)

 

 England

 

"Peace, penitence and prayers I ask you!

My children open the doors of your hearts to Me that I am your Mother. Thus you will only be covered with My grace. Pray! God loves you.

I come from the sky to show the way that leads to it.

Today I want to speak about the English people.

England, come back to the Lord while there is still time.

This country lives a false hierarchy that offends God.

Conflicts will bring you great deceptions… the day for you will arrive.

Fire has to be spread for this nation. For great part the water will run…

Love the Lord while you have time!

You use the violence as the means to resolve the problems of the society.

God is calling you by name.

Your kings and queens had not known to govern you. Tears and lamentations will be part of your days".

 

 

Mensagem de Nossa Senhora - (11/01/2008) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

(Message of Our Lady in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil)

 

Central America

 

Peace!

On this day My son, I want to speak again about Central America.

I weep for My children rejected in these countries pertaining to Central America.

I can't bear to see them unhappy and suffering. I want to see them free from slavery and sin.

My little ones, your freedom is near.  To these countries, the hand of God will also weigh.

Remain firmness with confidence in the faith, thus the Lord and I the Mother of America will come to watch for your souls.

Visit the place of My apparitions and pray for peace.

I wish that My triumph occur in the Salvador. 

Love God over all things.

I love you and give you My blessing".

 

 

Mensagem de Nossa Senhora - (12/01/2008) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

(Message of Our Lady in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil)

Mexico

 

"Peace, peace, peace!

 

Dear children, on this day I invite you to pray the holy rosary with love. Many of you are distracted when pray. Pay attention when pray! Continue praying for this nation Brazil!

I also ask for you to pray for Mexico. This country has seen Me crying…

My image of Mother of America needs to be respected as true work of God.

 

Wake up people! A strong tremor will bring you conscience that God exists!

Dear Mexican children, pray your rosary with love. Visit my sanctuary of Guadalupe while you can.

Many volcanoes on this nation will wake up… a strong tremor in the northwest of this country will bring great fright to the local people. 

Pray, pray".

 

Mensagem de Nossa Senhora - (13/01/2008) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

(Message of Our Lady in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil)

        

Venezuela and Colombia

 

"On this day I invite you to testify my messages already given here with much affection. Also it is necessary to put them in practice day-by-day.

In this year, the South America will suffer very with the punishments of nature. It is necessary to pray and to repair. Pray for Venezuela and Colombia.

Colombia, you have moved the eyes away from the Lord!

Bogota, pray for your children. In this country, the land will not to stop trembling.

Pray, pray".

 

Mensagem do Nosso Senhor Jesus Cristo - (23/01/2008) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

(Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil)

 

Second message given to Colombia:

 

"Dear child, pray for your neighboring land of Colombia.

Dear Colombia, you have made me cry. This land has been invaded by evil hands.

It is still possible that you recover the domain from the evil one. Give yourself to the Lord and fill your lives in loving Me forever. I ask that you change your ways of thinking about your neighboring countries and open the doors for the peace. Do not build barriers to impede the peace. A small part of this nation will be saved. Your streets will be invaded by conflicts and bodies will be seen in the way. The land in this nation will also tremble. Fire from the high will bring destruction to several villages of this nation.

Floods and storms will be each time more in your lands. Pray, pray with faith.

 

Justice is for all.

 

Repair the heart of My Holy Mother. A miracle will be seen in a poor village. Pray in front of it.

 

Be purified for Me.

I am your Lord!"

 

Mensagem de Nossa Senhora - (23/01/2008) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

(Message of Our Lady in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil)

 

VATICAN

 

"My child, I am coming this quiet morning to show you some truths…

Pray for the See where the representative of Peter (Vatican) is.

A coldness and revolt will enter in this holy place, where it cause me much pain. Pray in retribution to the Heart of Jesus…

The rocks will fall and the See will be obliged to move. The goods will be pillaged and few will be found to bring in return the root of Christianity.

For many, My words will bring more confusion, the ones who are praying will understand what I say.  The temple will tear in two parts, one to the east and the other one to the occident. Preserve the teachings of My Jesus. Remain firm in the faith. These strong in faith will remain stand. This time, the smoke that will be seen in the Vatican will be dark. Rome also will have its rewards for the profanation of the house of the Lord.

Pray, pray with faith and trust in the mercy of the Lord."

 

I am Mary the Mystic Rose, Mother of the Church".

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: