Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ to Darly Chagas - Brazil, June 29, 2009

Excerpt of the Message:

"...The Prophecy:

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, stand up and listen to My voice, here are more prophecies for you, is almost there the end of what I want you to know.

You need to leave the darkness and walk in the Light, I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life, I Am the Light of the world. Be in Me for not to lose your soul.

You will pass your trial and will know your credit with Me. As you have asked Me for forgiveness I gave you, but you tried to hide your other sins from Me.

I'll take you to the past and you will remember everything you did and you must to have a true repentance or you will be judged as you deserve.

I will send you the day of Purification prepare yourself.

Know Jerusalem that you will pass for three judgments:

1 - What you have done in your life, what you did with your body.

2 - What you have done against the development of your country.

3 - What you have done against world peace.

You did not value life, you did not respect your body, against your country, committed corruption, injustice, dishonesty, lack of love for others and more. It is against the peace of the world you have been complicit in the plans of war, all wars. Often sinned by omission. You have sinned so much that lured the darkness.

Listen Jerusalem, you need Me, and I am your Savior. You do not have how to live without Me.
Jerusalem, you were complicit in the destruction of your country because you have not prayed to get rid of this.

The lack of love makes war and war is about to happen in the world, is the worst ever.

The lack of fear to Me causes ruin.

Do you want to know what I will make of thee?

In truth I tell you, I'll fix you up and you can not get away from Me I'll send the new Pentecost for the purification of total mankind, but not everyone wants to continue with Me, they want to hell and nothing can free them for this because to Heaven go those who believe in Me and to hell those who do not believe, nothing can change this judgment.

So, who do not persevere in Me is condemned. Besides Me there is no life.

Listen Jerusalem, the Holy Spirit has not come to cleanse you, but will come very soon.
This is the time for man to grow in faith and believe in Me.

Who does not want to be saved, go to hell.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, come, I want to dress you up in Light, this is the garment that I will give you if you want salvation. I am your God, I love you with Eternal Love.

Very soon I will not speak to you through messages, the time is ending. You will be wandering aimlessly when I discontinue this time. Get ready today, a little more time the truth will be revealed and you will bend the knees and worship Me, you will recognize that I am your God.

Dear daughter, go and transmit what I reavealed, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, the whole earth will shake. I wait for you.

My Lord and my God, give us strength to overcome all sin and save us.

Child, I bless you and bless you all.



I am Jesus Christ
I am God, I am who I am
I am the Saviour of the World."


For the complete message, visit the link: Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ

No comments: