Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Message from the Divine Holy Spirit to Darly - Brazil, June 23, 2009

Excerpt of the Message:

Prophecy:

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, your God calls you, stands up and listens to Him. Is closing the time for your decision, then I'll get you, wherever you are I'll see you. You’ll still receive one more prophecy at this time and then you will be surprised at any time. I'll confirm everything that I sent for you to recognize My authority over you. You will obey Me long before you expect it.

Jerusalem, My Church, My people, the time that I will clean up approaches. Clean your heart and wash yourself, put on clean clothes, go out of the mud, come to Me, I will wash you up with Water of Fountain and you will no longer have sexual relations in the mud with the smell of hell. I am your God, I will give you the knowledge of truth.

See Jerusalem, thou shalt be corrected three times.

The first, the consequence of your personal sins,

The second, the consequence of your sin against your country,

The third, the consequence of your sin against the world, when you wished you behave as idolatrous, pagan and atheist, doubting My existence, of My power.

You know the weight of your sins, you will be judged. Every nation will be weighed and judged and will have its judgment. Finally the world will be judged and will have its judgment.

The punishment will be total darkness caused by the result of lack of respect to Me thou Jerusalem church because I wanted a temple, but you disowned Me three times. But, as I always loved you and love you with Eternal Love. I will heal you, heal your arrogance and give you one last chance to reconcile with Me.

The punishment will be the most terrible darkness. Jerusalem get ready, come back to Me and be happy. Come Jerusalem, I'm still giving you time. I'll wash your mud and give you the glorious robe and with it you will be ready for our wedding.

I am God, I am what I am, I am the Light of the world.


Daughter, now go and tell the world that in a little more time I no longer will be speaking to the world through you. All who survived the great disaster will have to overcome darkness.

It was to help you that My Spouse, the Most Pure Virgin Mary, came to stay with you and is still helping you in preparation. I make Myself present in Her to instruct you through Her, but you have not understood that the time of Grace is now. What remains is you to be present before Me, as you are now, there is no longer time.

I want you all consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, The One I choose to be My Wife and be the Mother of Jesus Christ, your Savior, and to be your Mother, your Mediatrix, your Queen. You should honor Her, venerate Her and listen to Her.


For the complete
message, visit the link: Message from the Divine Holy Spirit

No comments: