Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Message of God the Father through Our Lady as was given to Darly Chagas - June 19, 2009 (Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus)

Excerpt of the message:

"My children, I'm warning
you for so long and you are insisting on disobedience to Me, You are not valuing My Love, My Mercy for you.

My Mercy and My Love that is pouring to the world offering you help, rescue, shelter and sustenance for your life. I offer you a safe abode, where not enter the attacker to thwart
you.

The time is still calm,
but days will come when you desire to death for yourself, for not to see what ye will see. You will not be able to flee to nowhere. In those days you will remember that My Mercy knocked on the door of your hearts, and ye did not want to open, because pride does not allow it.

I'm still beating, I am a beggar looking for love in you, I try to get in you to enrich you with love, peace and true justice. But you still do not recognize Me, because I am poor of the world's wealth, but I'm Rich of eternal Wealth. To you it does not mean anything. To you I am
nothing.

But you ye shall remember this beggar who knocked
on your door, asking only for a little love, a little bit of your attention, and then will see a bright light that you can not understand until It proves to be before you, depending on your request of forgiveness.

I am your God, your Creator, soon to forgive you.

To those repented I will give the Heaven and to the idolaters of sin, evil worshipers, only left them, the fire of hell.

Believe My children, believe that ye can not escape My decision about your sins. Repent of them while I'm still going door to door calling you and asking you: give Me a bit of attention, a little love for that I give you eternal happiness.

I love you with Eternal Love, It is a love that does not undergo changes.

I am what I am, I am
God."

For complete message, visit the
link: Message of Our Lady Full of Grace

No comments: