Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Messages to Brother Eduardo



Message of Our Lady
(03/14/2013) Curitiba / PR, Brazil

My children, today I call you to pray for My intentions.
Beloved, I am the Mother of Love and Hope.
Children, many of My children still live in the noise. They pray in the noise!
Beloved try to live more quietly.
I'm here to help you and bring you to God.
Be with Jesus. Even in the midst of difficulties, He will show you the way out for each of you.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(03/13/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Mystic Rose - Mother of the Church.
It is with joy that I greet you tonight with My Heart full of joy with the choice of a new Pope.
Beloved do not fail to pray for him so he can lead the Church of My Divine Son with love and security.
Little children, you need to be aware of the signs of the times.
Pray and keep watching.
Those who are not praying will be taken by surprise.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(03/12/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I come at the start of the night to invite you once again to pray in front of the Cross for the Clergy.
Little children, I invite you also to continue to pray for the young children and youth.
Never get tired of praying for them.
Dear children, I am your Mother! I care about the future of you.
I ask you to return to Jesus as quickly as possible.
I ask this Lent, fasting and penance for priests.
Give good testimonies of true children of God.
Forgive your neighbor as yourselves.
Pray, pray, pray.
Pray the Rosary with confidence.
Love each other, love each other, love each other.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(03/10/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, tonight I the Queen of Peace, want to invite you once again to live these messages that over the years I have been bringing to Brazil.
I appreciate the presence of each o non this day here at My sanctuary.
Confidently put your petitions in My Heart. Tonight I will deliver all your petitions to My Divine Son Jesus. My beloved children, trust in My intercession.
Little children, I am glad when I see a faithful son implementing My Messages.
Dear children, trust Me, I am your Mother.
Do not be discouraged! Beloved children fight. With prayer, you will be victorious.
Beloved son Eduardo, the Church is in danger and with it My priests. Only the prayer can change the situation in which the Church is.
My children, continue praying the rosary of tears every day.
I ask you to listen and to live My messages.
Continue steadfast in your prayers.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: