Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Messages to Brother Eduardo




Message of Our Lady
(03/08/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am your Mother the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.
Remember with Me My apparition to My Daughter Amalia Aguirre in Campinas / SP.
I repeat: the crown of tears will accomplish the conversion of many sinners, especially those possessed by the devil. Pray every day with confidence this third!
My daughter Amalia was so persecuted by the clergy of that epoch, but the victory came with the divulgation of the crown of tears.
Dear children, I am here to give you courage. Do not be afraid.
I am your Mother the Immaculate Conception.
My children, you shall keep My Messages in your hearts.
Children, the world is at stake if humanity is not converted in time.
Pray, pray, pray.
Divulgate the crown of tears. Those divulgate this devotion will receive a shower of blessings.
Dear children, God is good and merciful with His children.
Little children, over the years that I have been coming to Earth, humanity has been blessed.
Dear, pray for the Clergy in a special way for priests who are helping Me to divulgate these messages to their consecrated brothers.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(03/07/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I come once again by order of the Holy Trinity to ask you one more time the conversion.
Beloved, have confidence in God. Remain steadfast in the faith.
The media have preached violence and lack of faith in God. Pray, pray!
Open your hearts to God and practice the charity.
Through prayer, you will understand My messages.
I love you.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(28/02/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil
 
Dear children, with joy I am present in the midst of you again.
I am your Mother Queen and Mediatrix of All Graces.
Little children, pray, pray! If you pray with confidence, you will be able to walk down the path that I taught. Do not be afraid.
My children, seek God in first place.
Humanity is now experiencing emptiness because they are forgetting God.
My children, you must be open to the love of the Lord.
With Him, you will have only victories.
My messages are being fulfilled over the time.
I thank all who have lovingly put into practice My appeals.
Little children, pray for the Church. Pray for the Bishops and Priests of the whole world.
Prayer is worthless without charity, beloved.
Abandon yourselves completely in the Hands of God.
Little children, be attentive to God's Will.
Strengthen the prayer in the communion (Eucharist).
Jesus, My Divine Son is with you.
All that I ask is that you love Jesus.
My children come near to Me that I am your Mother.
Big suffering are coming to Christians, be prepared.
I'm tired of calling My children to convert.
My heart is saddened when you disrespect to My Son in the Eucharist.
Little children, I am beside you and I love you.
To My priests, listen to your Mother, the Mystic Rose.
The sacrileges against Eucharistic Jesus are increasing, beware of profanation!
Beloved sons, let My Immaculate Heart to protect you at this time of sadness.
Pray every day.
Are you willing to suffer for the Church of Jesus?
I need you, beloved sons priests.
Cruel is the hardness of many children priests with My messages.
Why do you continue rejecting Me as Mother of the Church?
The enemy tries to confuse you. Pray, pray.
Sons priests stand up, wake up, wake up from sleep in which you live.
Abide in the Church beloved favorite sons.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: