Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This message was given to a seer in USA but due to the urgency of the words spoken, you all must read it.


www.greenscapular.org


MESSAGE FROM JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOR
PRAY DAILY FOR FATHER’S MERCY, PREPARE FOR NEXT WAVE OF TRIALS, STORE FOOD AND WATER
THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011 @ 3:50 PM


Anna Marie: My Lord, I hear you calling me. My Lord are you Father, Son or Holy Spirit?


Jesus: Dear one, again it is I your Savior Jesus of Nazareth.


Anna Marie: Yes my Lord. May I ask you please Divine Lord, will you bow down and adore God your Eternal
Father who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life of all that is seen and unseen?


Jesus: Yes my beloved one. I your Divine Savior Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, will now and will always
bow down before my Holy Eternal and Merciful Father God in Heaven; Who is the Alpha and Omega, the
Creator of all life, of all that is seen and unseen.


Anna Marie: Yes my Lord Jesus Christ, speak for your most sinful servant is now listening. (Anna Marie consecrated
herself to the Holy Spirit, our Divine Guide, Spirit of Hope and Love.)


Jesus: My daughter, it is good for you to consecrate yourself...to the Holy Spirit for truly He is your Divine
Guide to obedience; according to my Father’s will. Beloved, I now have a message for all my children that
will listen. It is very important that they continue to pray daily for my Father’s mercy upon their land and in
their lives. Much will begin to take place soon, in a rapid succession of events, that it will be necessary for
all to be prepared.


Jesus: To prepare yourselves for the next wave of trials, you will need to gather up food and water. Whatever
you can purchase will be sufficient. I will bless all those who call upon me and my Mother, Queen of the
Holy Rosary, to cover this land around the world and will bless your food stocks and water supplies.


Anna Marie: Yes my Lord.


Jesus: I ask that all begin to store these items in a place in their homes and I will visit and bless each household
on your Patron Saint’s Feast Day, September 27th (St. Vincent de Paul’s Feast Day). This will allow sufficient
time for all to get ready and adhere to my request.


Anna Marie: Yes my Lord.


Jesus: Although financial times are rough for most, you can still gather food cans and store them provided
the food cans have not expired. Please gather up water too. You will need to provide all those in your family
with water and food, so please be selective when purchasing all items ensuring they will not expire this
year, 2011. You will need to maintain holy candles and holy items. Have all items blessed by an ordained
Priest. For those who have planted their gardens and are reaping their food rewards, make certain you bless
each plant with holy water. This will fortify their desire to bear much fruit. For anyone you speak with, that
chooses not to believe or scoffs at you for your belief...have no concern. They will be saddened when they
realize their own mistake. For those, please consecrate them to Me through My Mother’s Immaculate Heart
as depicted on her Green Scapular. I will truly have mercy on him or her if you do so.


Jesus: Now do your utmost to pray daily the four Mysteries of My Mother’s Rosary. This protection will be
greatly needed in the months ahead. You should also recite the Chaplet of Mercy to my Heavenly Father, in
honor of My Life, Death and Resurrection.


Jesus: Pray with your friends and certainly pray with your family. Do your best, as I know each one by name,
and you are all in my Sacred Heart where I love you, watch over you and protect you throughout your daily
lives. My daughter…


Anna Marie: Yes my Lord.


Jesus: Will you see to this urgent message?


Anna Marie: Yes my Lord. My Jesus may I ask you a question please?


Jesus: Yes daughter speak.


Anna Marie: My Lord, what if we buy food and water after September 27th, will you still bless all of it?


Jesus: Yes my beloved. Do not worry about my seeing and knowing this, I will bless according to your needs.
Anna Marie: Yes my Lord. Thank you Jesus, we all love you Jesus!


END

No comments: