Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brasil

Message of Our Lady
(08/05/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil
ANNIVERSARY OF OUR LADY, 2027 YEARS


Dear children, I invite you on this day to pray with Me for peace in your families. Do not be afraid.
Children, if you pray with faith, the power of God will prevail against the onslaught of the enemy in your families.
Beloved, in past messages I warned that the battle had begun, so do not be afraid and pray.
Children, on this day dedicated to My birth, I bless you and tell you that I love you very much.
I am the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.
Little children, yet many are wondering if all that was prophesied by Me, still going to happen. I say: If you do not pray enough for the salvation of your souls, many will suffer and know My children that the responsibility is on you.
Dear children, seek the Holy Spirit to open your minds and hearts to the understanding My messages.
In recent days, many little babies are being aborted and so attract the just wrath of God upon the world.
Where abortion is made a lot of punishment will happen there. Beware!
Pray always the ejaculatory to reduce the wrath of God against the crimes of abortion: JESUS ​​AND MARY, GIVE US THE DIVINE MERCY AND FORGIVENESS.
Pray, pray, pray.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Note: Today is the 2027 birthday of our beloved Mother. Congratulations!


Message of Our Lady
(08/04/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, I am the Mother of the Church, the Mystic Rose.
On this day I invite you to pray for My beloved sons (priests).
Little children, pray with faith the rosary of tears for the priests.
My favorite children I say to you: do not turn away the Lord's way.
The Church of My Jesus is in ruins and you need My help to lift it up.
I ask you dear beloved children, to accept My help and consecrate yourselves daily to My Immaculate Heart.
Children, let yourself be formed by Me.
My priests, I wish you to know about My appeals.
On this day dedicated to the priests, I bless you and tell that I love you very much.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(31/07/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My son, once again I invite you to pray with faith and trust the rosary of tears.
Do not be discouraged if your brothers walk in other paths. Be confident!
I am the Immaculate Conception Mother Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
On this day, in a special way I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Joy, joy, joy.
My children, have courage in divulgating My messages.
I still perceive the lack of peace in your hearts. Forgive your neighbor as yourself.
Time is short for your conversion.

No comments: