Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Message from Saint Gabriel the Archangel

May 11, 2011 – Dream Vision

It was 4:30 in the morning when I woke up and began to pray. I prayed until 6:00 a.m. and suddenly I felt very sleepy, I went and slept soundly, I felt nothing more, it was like to faint.
Suddenly I was standing in a nice place when came to meet me an angel of the Lord bringing in his hands three tubes of parchment. Tubes this time were brown, not white, maybe it meant they were written many years ago.

The Angel was very beautiful! The face of a very nice young man, a little pink, the eyes of so much light that had the appearance of fire, the nose was perfect, the mouth a little thicker, pink, golden hair, shoulder length and full of curls.

He wore a bright white robe with a belt too long, around his waist. The robe did not cover the knees. He was with gorgeous sandals with straps that crossed his legs up near the knee. Hands and arms were strong as well. From the shoulder down a long strip to the elbow. On the back carrying a cape of spikes on the shoulders and it was a little longer than the tunic.

The Archangel did not look happy, but still had a little smile for me. I did not see his mouth moving, but just smile, he smiled to see the teeth such as ours, but very perfect white.

How beautiful was the angel of the Lord!

My heart heard what he was talking and he said:

I am the angel who serves the Lord, the Almighty God who created us to serve and protect you from danger.

Here I come by order of Him to warn you as He is still giving you time for your conversion.
I bring peace of Heaven for all who welcome me. This peace that I bring, you do not know yet because you are in time to learn and listen to what God wants from you. When you dedicate more time to Him you will understand.

Then he began to pick up the parchment and opened it. It was written:

Observe the two olive trees. They are very close to being picked up by you.

I asked: My angel, who are those two olives trees? He replied me:

Soon you will know, there's time yet, but when it comes, I need not tell you. Everything happened as God ordained.


Then he showed me the second parchment, which is written:

“Watch and reveal.”


I then saw a golden cup on the parchment.

Escuchar

Leer fonéticamente

“The Hands of Jesus Christ shed His Most Precious Blood.

This is the Blood of the Lamb of God who was sacrificed on the Cross for you.
Bend your knees and pray for forgiveness of your sins as you are still aware, this is the Blood that saves us, who do not want to be washed by the Blood will be burned.

Message of May 11, 2011 Continued

Then the Angel said to me:


Listen now all people before the end of preparation time.

"The Holy Spirit of God will come to anoint each man who wants to live forever in the Lord, He will anoint you with Holy Oil pulled from the olive trees that are planted in Paradise where soon you will dwell."

I said, thanks Holy Angel take care of us. Help me to walk the safe path, I hope to get with your help, to be anointed on that day that the Divine Holy Spirit descend upon us. Before Him I ask:

"Divine Holy Spirit, give us this sanctifying grace, we are Your children and You are our God. Help us in the hour of our passage from this world to eternity. That is our eternity in heaven rather than hell. Forgive us and give us the happiness of living under your shadow. "

Holy Angel, help waking from sleep and teach by your example to serve God as you, the Angels who serve Him. He said:

Not everyone is aware that God still speaks to them, but very short they will remember when things happening are stronger than the first that happened. There will be a global disaster and then all the people will begin to fear the power of God.

This is the time when the world will enter faster progress to reach perfection.

This disaster will stop all; change of life, and not to move away more from God.

The Angel said goodbye to me saying:

Now I have to go back to my refuge, the Lord calls me. You are in peace, you're on the protection of God, be not afraid of anything. The Force that covers you comes from the Most High the Lord Jesus Christ, the Divine Son, the Only-Begotten Son of God, True God and True Man.

I am the Archangel Gabriel and serve the Almighty Jesus Christ.

Do what I do.

I woke up and here I reveal what I saw in the dream:


The place where I was the Lord took me in spirit, part of the Paradise. The beauty is unsurpassed on earth in which we live. There I did not feel any oppression, a place where there is the most perfect freedom, peace, happiness.

Upon awakening I felt the weight of this world and saw how my soul longs for that peace. Then I felt renewed strength to fight for it and I invite everyone to fight, it is not an illusion but a reality, we are in this world to learn to wish for the real peace, we cannot give up, if we are here suffering so much, imagine how much harder it is if we lose heaven.

Here sometimes has moments that make us think that is a hell, when we see with our eyes crimes, accidents, wars, disease, hunger, darkness in which the world is dominated by drugs, it is the devil.

For more messages to Darly, visit the blog: http://darlychagasmessages.blogspot.com/

No comments: