Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Message of Our Lady
(30/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

My children, I invite you to decide for God.


Pray, dear children. Do not waste the gifts that I Mediatrix of All Graces have brought on these apparitions here in São José dos Pinhais over the years.


Little children, I invite you to fortify your prayers and stay on the path that I have taught you.


Beloved, love to each other. Forgive the neighbor!


Pray, pray, pray.


I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(27/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

Beloved children, each one of you has a special place in My Heart so dear children, I call you to live and to divulgate these messages that I have brought on these apparitions.


Little children, when providing charitable or even fasting, do not think of being applauded. God welcomes these gestures with great love.


Beloved children, leave sin as soon as possible.


My Jesus continues to be crucified by those who do evil with the innocent.


Dear children, I ask you to pray with faith and confidence, the rosary for My little Stefano Gobbi. His health is poor, My look on this generous soul who always says his "yes" to My call. Pray, pray, pray.


I am the Mother of Perpetual Help the Mediatrix of All Graces.


I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.



Note: The well-known priest Father Stefano Gobbi died on June 29, 2011. According to the website Spirit Daily "The death was officially confirmed." The famous father died at 15 hours local Collavalenza, Italy. Father Gobbi had suffered a heart attack on June 19, 2011, feast of the Holy Trinity, and was taken immediately to a local hospital where he was intubated and placed in a state of coma. Intubation was removed on June 29, 2011, at 12 o'clock, Father Gobbi died at 15 hours.

Message of Our Lady
(23/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais/PR

Dear children, pray the rosary always in groups or individually.


What you cannot be is discouraged in your prayers.My children, I do not want to obligate you to pray, but if you do not pray, I can not help you. Do not flee from prayer.


Little children, be meek ​​and humble of heart. God loves you.


I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(21/06/2011) Juatuba/MG, Brazil

Dear children, I rejoice with the opening of your hearts to My calls. My children know that I wish you free from all your troubles to continue happy following the path that I the Immaculate Conception have indicated in these apparitions.


Love the others and forgive them.


Do not be discouraged.


I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: