Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Message of Our Lady
(14/07/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear and beloved children, pray, pray.

Listen to the call that I have done through these messages here, which I have passed along these years.
Consecrate your lives and your families to My Immaculate Heart.
Love one another!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(13/07/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Our Lady:

Dear Children, I appreciate the presence of each of you here today in My Shrine of Mystic Rose.
Little children, it is with great joy that I come from Heaven in this early evening to bless you and tell that I love you very much and want to see you with Me.
Beloved, I invite to pray individually and also in prayer group. Do not get discouraged if for a moment you feel weakness in prayer. I am with each of you to assure that together we win.
I ask you to continue praying the Crown of Tears (Rosary of Tears) that I taught to My daughter Amalia and Also to Pierina Gilli.

My children know that this rosary has the power to drive off the evil. Pray it every day at home.
My children, do not let the evil one bring
you through materials stuffs.
Try to live these messages day by day.
Beloved Children, I invite you to offer prayers and sacrifices for the priests in a special way those who are far from God's grace.
Give good testimonies to your pastors.

seer:

Right Now Our Lady is blessing the objects of pity.

Our Lady:

On this day dedicated to My first apparition with the title of Mystic Rose in Montichiari, I want to bless you in a special way.
I am the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.
I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(07/07/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


I invite you today to say your "Yes" to My call.
My children, do not let your conversion to begin tomorrow, it could be too late. The conversion takes years and many of you will not have that time for conversion. Begin today to change your lives. Pray, practice love between your brothers.
Open your hearts to the love of God and My calling.
My heart was glad to see today here in My sanctuary, My favorite sons (priests).
Pray My children to have many priests here.
Here I the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace, I am waiting with open arms.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: