Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Words of Jesus and Mary to Larissa – Itapiranga and Manaus-AM, Brazil

13.02.09

Jesus - Write, my daughter, I am a compassionate and merciful God with the humanity. I do not want the death of the wicked or destruction of the just. If I punish is because I love you, because I wish you for me. If I treat you strictly is because I love and I want you around me. Satan wants to destroy you, I want to save you. If you want to live well, live as I taught, to live for heaven. The world wants your souls corrupt; I want your souls pure. There are two opposing desires. Do you understand?

If wished the world, will be left in the world, but if wished to God, will go to heaven. Be smart, and wish to God and I will be with you.

Mary - Little children, very loved, I am your Mother of Heaven and I want to lead you to God. Leave things of the world and not be prisoners of them. Surrender to God and he knows to protect you. This is the time! Shortly, I will not be able to warn you. Soon, it will be too late for those who do not want to decide. If you want to come back, come back now, this is the moment! Do not delay, do not apologize. You are in great danger if you are away from God. Come back and give up your life of sin, impurity, evil. Renounce now and then I will be happy to have you near me. I bless you all with love.

Larissa –
Thanks!

Mary – Thanks for helping me. Be in peace!

15.02.09

Mary - Peace be with you my angels. Yes, because you will be like angels if allow God to guide you in the earth.

I want you to stop offending God with your most serious sins. Stop nailing spines to the one who was crowned by you. No more ignoring my words, my children. Oh, Amazon, I do not told you that from here will come out Graces to the whole humanity? Why not accept my request?

The feasts are approaching. Many of my sons and daughters will not return to their homes. Many will allow the devil to trap them with his snares. Many will be giving the back to God. * In some places are using the church to celebrate a feast that is of the world. No! In the House of God only the things of God.

*I understood the physical temples, the church in several places. The Virgin made me to remember the passage in the scriptures that says: give to Cesar what is Cesar’s and to God what is God.

Many are preparing for the carnival as who goes to a very nice thing, on the contrary, are preparing to go to hell. Little children, if you ask me, there is a good carnival? I say: No. If you ask me, I can go? I say: No. My little ones can not participate? I say: No. NO, NO, NO! Say no to sin. This is the word to use nowadays. Say no to the invitation of Satan and his seductions. Say yes to everything that is good for your souls. Say Yes to God. Say Yes to the Mother of Heaven. Be mine saying NO to the carnival. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen!

Larissa –
Jesus responds for whom are these messages?

Jesus - My daughter, the sin of mankind is not ignorance, but in knowing God and say no. Are not the sinners who I hate, but sin that crumbles. They are for those who know the truth and not allow this true to liberate them.

Tell ... I am the one who sent to say: my words are liberators and I not judge the past. I came because I decided it is time to liberate my people, the oppressed, the suffering and the imprisoned. Sin separates mankind from me and brings great calamities on earth.

I ask you, who is more sinful? Who crucified me or who gave me to be crucified? Who hurt me more? The sinner who I forgave at my feet or the crowd who acclaimed me on Jerusalem? Who sinned more? Pedro or the thief I saved? Or, who you think it is easier to save? A little boy who does not know where to go or the adult who carries him?

That generation sinned by lack of knowledge. Answer daughter, who sins most? One who has a lamp and puts it under the table or who has no lamp?

Larissa -
He who has the lamp, Lord.

Jesus - That's why I say the light came into the world, but men preferred darkness. Tell ... My
words are for those who received the light and are deciding for the darkness.

Jesus
sent me to read Matthew 11, 1-24.

No comments: