Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Apparitions of Jesus and Mary in Itapiranga and Manaus –AM, Brazil


In 24.01.2009 -San Giovanni Rotondo


The peace be with you my dear children!

Dear children, I come from heaven to bless you. I am your Heavenly Mother and all of you are my children. Children, I am reuniting you in prayer so the mercy of God descends upon the whole humanity. The actual times are full of so much darkness and I your Immaculate Mother, come to illuminate the way that lead to heaven, that lead to God. Follow the way I am indicating. The way by which I lead you is the way of surrender to yourselves, the way of sincere repentance of your sins, the way of love and forgiveness. For you to walk safe in this way you need to be very humble, humble, humble and live the deeply obedience. Disobedient souls are souls that do not please God. God loves the obedience and whishes that everybody lives it everyday. If you say that love God, but do not obey, neither his Law of Love, you are wasting so many graces and are deceiving to yourselves, because nobody can deceive God, because he sees everything. Be children of the real testimony of live. That your live, dear children, be reflect of live and love of God to your brothers. With love you will triumph the obstacles of each trial in this world. Without love you will lose, because the lacks of love brigs perdition to your souls, therefore, love. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

In 23.01.2009 - San Giovanni Rotondo

The peace be with you!

My beloved children, be of God renouncing to everything bad and to the vices of this world. Be sons and daughters obedient to be pleasing to God. My Son sees everything and he wants your hearts to be open to his grace. My Son whishes to see his light shining upon you. Pray, pray, pray. Be truly of Jesus and his blessing will sanctify you. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

In 19.01.2009 -Pavone Mella

The peace my children, the peace of Jesus for all of you!

Dear children, I love you and whish to bring my message that my Lord permitted me. Pray, pray, pray much for the world and for those who are away from God. Make adoration to the Blessed Sacrament, asking for conversion of all of my rebel children who have their hearts full of hate and violence. I am at your side to help. Today, I bless your families. Return to your homes with the peace of God. I bless you all: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!

No comments: