Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Words of Love from Our Lord Jesus Christ

Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ
(13/11/2008) São José dos Pinhais-PR, Brazil


Beloved sons, I am the Lord who is now using this servant to talk to each one of you.
Beloved, if you want something in advance, keep you in Fear of God. Look no freedom in this world. Everything in this world is temporary. Restrict all your wishes and not surrender to pleasures of this world. The real joy is in Me. Without prayer you are exposed to the snares of this world. Pray and watch!
Put aside any obstacle that is in your lives. Everything that keep you away from Me. Happy is the child who moves away from anything that might smear his innocence. I am a compassionate Father!
Dear, do not worry about the doings of others and neither gets involved with the lives of others. Do not judge the neighboor. Be humble! Look first in you and always correct your mistakes, before looking at the neighboor.

Beloved, time is running as the grace too. Pray for your souls. By the weakness of your mind, the body has suffered major scourges ... I ask for a spirit of strength.
My eyes are on this nation ...

Beloved sons priests! Love My Holy Mother who comes before you from different ways. Today She is using this little servant to tell that is through you that the faithful sustain the church. Give good witness to the faithful. Dear children you should prostrate before Me in the Eucharist. Look Me in the consecrated Host. I feel happy when have company. Beloved ones, Contemplate Me!

I'm there to comfort you ...

I know your weaknesses and anxieties.

Dear children, how great is My love for you.

Beloved priests, your hands must always be clean and pure to touch Me. Your mouths and hearts must be also pure to obey Me. Your hearts must be immaculated for so many times you have received Me in the Eucharist consecrated by you. My priests, your mouth should not say words other than holy, honest and edifying. Your eyes should be holy and chaste, because they are contemplating My body in the consecration. Be holy because I am God your Lord. Ask help to My Holy Mother. Be devoted to Her daily. Consecrate to Her daily.

Beloved priests, My graces are precious gifts to each one of you. Make beautiful prayers to My Holy Mother, asking for refuge and protection. If one day you want to go up to Heaven, it is precise to renounce to all pleasures of this world. Mortify the body to overcome tentations. Do not wish anything from this world. Follow Me! I am your way, the Truth and the Life. Without a path you can not walk. Without truth you can not know. Without life you can not live.
I your Lord, am the Way you must follow. The truth you must believe. The Life you must hope for. I am the safe Way beloved priests. I am the direct Way and the Supreme Truth. In the Truth My beloved, you will find eternal life.
If you want to enter into the Eternal Life, keep My Commandment. If you want to know the truth, believe in Me.
If you want to be perfect, give yourself up in My arms. If you want to be My true disciple, give yourself up and follow Me.
If you want eternal life, despise this earthly life that the world is offering.
Beloved, I am entrusting My Church to each one of you. I am the Master who walks in front and fights all armies.
Beloved priests, when Mary Magdalene cried lying in the ground, got up quickly, when heard Marta saying: The Master is here and calls you! Precious was that hour to Magdalene, when crying. Today I am calling every one of you, building through tears, bringing you near Me.Dear priests, what can you give to the neighboor without Me?
Without Me, you live a hell on earth. Being with Me and My Holy Mother, you already live in Paradise.
Dear priests, testify My love for every one of you. I'm your real friend. If you lose Me, where will you find Me?
Beloved spread these precious words.

I give you My peace.

Original Text in Portuguese Posted By: Pedro

No comments: