Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Message to Priests

Ir.Eduardo Ferreira, one of the seers from São José dos Pinhais-PR


Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ
(14/11/2008) São José dos Pinhais-PR , Brazil


Eduardo my son, I gave you knowledge of the interior of My heart! The marks of My Passion in your body, are evidence of My love for this humanity.
My son, seek to offer Me your faithful sacrifice, leading a life of obedience to Our Sacred Hearts. I can not reduce this suffering, you are now more connected to My heart...
My little lily, write everything that I am talking to My priests.
Beloved sons priests and dear bishops, as you are dresses with canonicals for the celebration of Mass, you do My time. In this moment you pray to the Father for you and for all the people gathered there in the congregation.
You bring the clothes in sign of My Passion, so that people remember My Passion. In “cazula” brings the sign of the Cross, for you to go forth and consider My footsteps and follow them with obedience.
My priests, when you celebrate a holy mass, the Heaven decends upon the Church. When you celebrate, you are honoring to God. The Angels rejoice, and the Church in this moment is edified, the faithful in this moment feel assisted and the dead receive suffrage.
Beloved priests, do not be weak in front of works and remember My promise: I’ll be with you in front of the tribulations!

Beloved, My chosen priests will not suffer too much in this earth. Wait a little time and your afflictions will have an end. You are doing good and good work in My vineyard. Give good testimony of a beloved son!
Beloved sons priests, turn to peace and My Church will be filled with glory.
Son priests, do not be attached to the things of this world. If you could see the crowns of glory that awaits you in heaven! You begin today to change of life and walk in the path of sanctification.
My priests, start today to promote the peace and unity in your parish. Consecrate you parishes to the sponsorship of My Holy Mother.
Spread with devotion the holy rosary in the parishes in order to find peace in families and community. Go out in pilgrimages with the images of My Holy Mother. The faithful need to rescue the good traditions from the past.
My young people are getting lost without having someone who prays for them or to get them from the path of worldly life.
When someone offers to do this act of charity, many of My priests forbid this attitude. My Mother is sad when pilgrimages with Her images in homes are forbidden. To lead the prayer and a friendly word does not require authorization children priests. Promote the peace in this nation that is in threat. Encourage the faithful to pray for each other. Look at this My servant! He has sacrificed his life for others. I ask again: Who wants in these days to suffer for the neighbors?

Beloved sons priests, keep away from false ideologies. Many of you are worrying about the gossips of men and are forgetting Me.
I know many of you are worried of being reprimanded by the authorities, but forget their sins to Me.

Dear priests, examine more closely and see that the world still lives in you. You can’t deny it to Me!
Also understand that many of My children priests, go disturbed by not having found the true path.
Dear priests children, help My church!

I give you my peace.
Original Text in Portuguese Posted By: Pedro

No comments: