Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Monday, November 10, 2008


Our Lady, the Mystic Rose - São José dos Pinhais-PR, Brazil


Picture taken at São José dos Pinhais-PR, Brazil
On top of the head in the Image is one of the thorns that was part of the crown of Christ.

Message from Our Lady

(07/11/2008) São José dos Pinhais-PR

Dear and beloved children, I am the Mystic Rose Mother of the Church. You will find protection in prayer. Continue praying and you will be transformed in God’s love. Praise to God for all the wonders. You are chosen by God to witness His love. Nobody can take away from you this grace. Let this love enter in your hearts.

I know that many are going thru inner conflicts. Be sure my love ones that there is a solution for everything. God is opening the way for you to pass by. Pray and thrust that He is there to calm the storm. Praise be to God!
I will always be pleading next to the Father for every one of you. Happy are those of you My children, who embrace the truth and are spreading these messages. Do not be discouraged, I am with you!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Message from Our Lord Jesus Chris

(07/11/2008) São José dos Pinhais-PR

My love ones, I am your Love!
I come this first Friday, to spread over you My Love. Once more time I ask to come close to Me in the Eucharist. Adore My Glorious Body in the Eucharist. Adore Me when you are receiving Me. This was the greatest sacraments that I your Lord left you. When you receive Me in the Eucharist, you are not going to eat a simply bread, is My Body that I have given to you during the sacrifice of the holy mass. Everybody participates in this mistery. I desire that Brazil to do more adoration of My Eucharistic Body. In adoration I shed all My Love. Pour forth My Mercy all over you. Also, I ask company in the tabernacle. Many times I feel lonely without having someone who makes Me company. I am here waiting for My children.

Dear children priests, come before Me! Increase My flock that is dispersed. Give good testimony of pastors. I will call My scattered children in different ways. I hope everybody in My home. I precise that you My children priests, give testimony of My word. It is precise that you live My word. I precise that you spread these messages to your brothers in the walk. Happy are those who obey and comply with My demands. I love you as also My Mother love you much.
I give you My peace.

Message from Our Lord Jesus Christ

(06/11/2008) São José dos Pinhais-PR

Beloved children, Let Me enter in your hearts and do My dwelling there.
I love you! My children, I come to announce these messages to all of your hearts. Do not be afraid. Go ahead! Do not allow that the enemy throw dust in your eyes and prevent to see My love for you. Do not waste your time in little things of this world. Do not separate from Me. Live a life full of love with Me. Love ones, keep away from those who oppose these messages.
Keep together in prayer and stay away from those who fight against these messages. Continue praying the rosary of My Holy Mother.
Come closer to Me in the Eucharist. Receive Me as much as you can in the communion. The great joy to My heart, is to see you joined in the Eucharistic banquet. Know that My Holy Mother is also present.
Come to Me in the Eucharist because the salvation is waiting for you my love ones. Receive Me with a repentant heart and modest cloths. Renounce the pride for the means of the rosary prayer. Keep vigilant to My call.
I give you My peace.

Original Text in Portuguese: http://www.nsrosamistica.com/mensagens.html

No comments: