Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Message to Darly Chagas



Message from the Divine Holy Spirit

December 27, 2013

The Light of God descent upon me and I listened to His Voice. He tells me:

Little daughter, hear My Voice, I am your God, I am the Light of the world, I call you to give knowledge about the next year and you shall reveal to the world.

I made of you an instrument to take to the world My Order. I cover you with My protection. Announce what is necessary to do, who believes does and who doesn’t believe doesn’t do, but the next year mankind can wake up scared to know that time now is shorter.

Mankind has no in their hands, in most part, deeds of mercy to present to Me the day when I call them. Many people do not know that the time now is a farewell time of the passage on earth. Of departure to eternity.

I am God, I am who I am, what I allow is not a thing that needs to change or what I do not allow has to be accepted by you.

I am waiting for everybody who decides to know the Paradise and to live in it eternally. If there is no renounce to sin, the man will not know the Paradise.

To reach the Paradise is necessary the purity and obedience to Me. The Commandments are to be obeyed, who does not obey are impure, rotten, will not be blessed if are not repented and ask forgiveness. I do not abandon any sinner repented of his sins till the hour of death.

To renounce is necessary to love, is necessary to serve, is necessary to be faithful, to know how to forgive receive offenses and not to offend anyone, is necessary to be meek and humble of heart.

The clothing is the purity, the humility, is to detach of everything that displeases Me, no one should challenge Me.

Everybody who is in disobedience, is challenging Me.

Who challenges Me is in darkness, because all sin is darkness.

This is why I am giving these warnings, inviting to who wants to know Paradise, to repair his errors and to be ready because this new time that will begin comes full of surprises.

I am the Light that illuminates the universe, all people need to meditate upon living in Light or not. I am the Light that dissipates darkness, I am the Light who shows through conscience of each person if is right or wrong. What is wrong brings peace and what is wrong is darkness, is sin. I want that you learn to rescue now, there is no other time, the lost happiness.

Who does not listen to My Advices, is torturing himself, because is growing in impurity.

Material wealth is a great danger, because of it, persons want to command their feelings and become individualists, do not need from anyone, do not know anybody, do not help, do not participate in the unity with Me.

Many times rich persons think that are part of another world. They do not think before to offend to someone, think that are independent. But, suddenly I show to them that are dependent on Me, when falls from the pedestals.

La persona rica no es la que tiene fortuna, rico es quien sabe amar, quien sabe dar, quien sabe perdonar, quien sabe ser hermano de todos.

The rich person is not the one who has fortune, rich is the one who knows to love, who knows to give, knows to forgive, knows to be brother of everybody.

Materialism is the illness of the world, the man needs to detach from this way of living. I am not forbidding to a person possess what he wants, but I am teaching what is useless, so the man walks correcting his own errors.

To correct is necessary to have a good heart, a heart who knows to give, knows to be friend, knows to help, to be honest, correct, righteous, comprehensive, to be a son who learns with the Father that the live is to be well lived. The love sustains everything.

Message from December 27, 2013 continued

Who loves participates until to know to help a friend, on how to seek the cure for his illnesses. The comforter of who values the Light I give to him.

The world today needs help, not only who goes hunger, who is sick, who is sad, who is in jail, but every living being. Because this is the time of great catastrophes and catastrophes do not choice persons, they happen without anybody to expect them and to know how to explain them, they happen because nature suffers the reaction with pressure caused by the force of sin. Only Me that I am God, know to explain what causes the catastrophes. It arrived to the limit where nature endures, this cause is provoked by worldwide sin.

See now with your own eyes what is coming.

Nature is responding to offenses received, is accommodating the soil on earth. Many geographic accidents will happen, worse than other times, because is time of last trials.

Now the world population is still being completed. The number of elected is being completed, then comes culmination. When it is completed, is hour to change the time. then I will transform all mankind, you will born to a new life, is not a birth of a new body or a new soul, but is a birth in a time of  recognition of My Existence, a birth within acceptance that you are dependent only on Me that I am God.

Born again is when man stop sinning forever and decides to live in obedience for all eternity.

Is the death of unhappiness and birth to Eternal Happiness.

I am the Light of the world. I am illuminating you for everybody knows to say no to disobedience and yes to obedience to Me.

I want that everybody has a true love in Me and to live united without any prejudice, to be friends, partners, true brothers, everybody walking in direction to the true happiness, the Peace, the unity forever.

I love you with Eternal Love.

All what the world needs now is to live spiritually, will fall the falsities, will fall the contaminations and will remain the final time of the species, what is to going to Heaven, and what is going to Hell. Happy are those who choose Heaven.

Little daughter, now go and take to the world this message, who decides for the obedience will listen, and who does not want to listen, is making his choice for the unhappiness.

My Lord and my God, first I ask the forgiveness for my sins and for the sins of all mankind. Give us strength Lord, You that are Light of the world, illuminate us to improve our conditions in which we are. We want to be good, help us, come upon us and lights our hearts with your Light.

I am all Yours, I will fulfill with Your Order.

I love Thee, I adore Thee, I praise Thee, I bless Thee, I glorify Thee, I give Thee thanks for Thy glory in the Three Persons of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Little daughter I bless you and bless you all.



I am the Divine Holy Spirit, I am the Light of the world,
I will descent upon the world very soon visibly,
I am the Peace.

No comments: