Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brasil

Message of Our Lady
(10/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Marrocos, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt.


My children, I am the Immaculate Conception Queen and Mediatrix of All Graces.
On this day, I invite you to pray for peace in the world and the church. Through prayer you can get countless miracles.
Little children, praying the rosary will always be powerful and effective. It's a simple prayer that transforms the most hardened hearts.
On this day, in a special way I also ask you prayers for five countries.
Marrocos, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Egypt.
My children in these countries, I ask you to stop offending the Lord with superstitions and worshiping of false gods. Return to God quickly!
The earth will shake many cities in those countries, leaving many deaths and destruction.
My children in Brazil, I ask you to confess and repent of your errors while there is time.
Dear children, again I invite you to meditate My messages left here. Through them you will walk safe along with this Mother. Many are not consecrated to My Heart as you should. You must be little to go into My Heart.
The time is coming when you must decide in the faith.
I love you and bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lord Jesus Christ
(10/03/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


My little Lily, confidence and courage I ask you.
On this day, I the Lord want to invite My children to pray for this nation.
I feel happy when you give Me a proof of love. Much saddens Me to see a child with fear for being abandoned in My arms.
Dear friends, once more I come to speak:
Determine the victory in your lives. Decide for a more humane and loving world.
I noticed that many of you stay away from the blessing. Be on guards to the attacks of the enemy. Do not allow the adversary to pull the blessings that I already conquered for you.
Beloved, I speak again:
The obedience and the loyalty of a good servant will be rewarded in the future.
My peace I give to you.

Message of Our Lady
(10/01/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Little children, I appreciate your prayers for My young people. Continue praying for them.
Dear children, I also thank all who are working so that these messages reach as many of my children scattered across this vast country and abroad. Do not be discouraged!
Continue working to ensure these messages are divulgated. Be announcers of blessing and Good News.
In this month dedicated to the rosary, pray this prayer with confidence that please Me so much.
Thank you for the love you have for Me. All praise made to this Mother, is elevated to the Creator. Pray for Pope Benedict the XVI.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(29/09/2011) Curitiba / PR, Brazil


Turkey


My children, do not be discouraged. Pray with confidence!
Children, I ask you to seek strength from God, through the prayer of the Rosary and the Eucharist.
Beloved, on this day also I ask prayer for My children in Turkey. A great wave also threatens this country, leaving many of My children homeless.
My children, through prayer you will find how to combat the attacks of our adversary. Pray, pray, pray.
The earth will tremble in Turkey leaving My children scared...

No comments: