Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Friday, October 28, 2011

Message to Darly Chagas, Brazil

MESSAGE FROM GABRIEL THE ARCHANGEL

July 12, 2011 - Dream Vision


Again the angel of the Lord came to me this night, while sleeping. I was very tired from working during the day, but I was praying at 1:30 in the morning, then went into a deep sleep and the Angel of the Lord came to bring the message of Heaven.


He came with so much Light that shone around him and in my direction. He was so beautiful like he was the last time. He invited me to follow him and I followed him until we got to a place so beautiful that I admired the beauty and felt a sweet perfume of vegetation. Here on earth I have never seen such a beautiful place like the Paradise.


But there is so much serenity. I had no desire to leave that beautiful place. The Angel smiled and then was sad. The Angel looked at me, did not move his lips when he spoke, but I heard him speak in my heart. He said:


See my friend Darly, God wanted that the whole land was so beautiful, but men wreaked havoc with their sins. Now, just when the Lord returns, the earth will be renewed and there will be no more destruction for disobedience, it will happen.

In that beautiful place, the Angel asked me to give witness to what I was seeing for all who believe in God, and remain steadfast in hope and faith, and also to combat the evil that is trying to dominate us.


We must fight against everything that prevents us from being worthy of that beautiful place after our death, because only comes here those truly converted. We must renounce the temptations of this world and return to God and the grace to live in paradise, there go only pure people.


Then I said that we are all impure, how could I go if I am same like all sinners? We do not deserve anything and you brought me here, actually I'm not stepping on the ground, I'm in the air, but still I can see everything I see. So he replied me:


- Yes, but you cannot touch anything.


- You're here because God has purified you, to get to see what you see, but when you return from your dream, the awakening will be as it once was. You cannot understand this mystery yet.

You are an instrument of the Lord. He knows what He does.


Until the last minute you will endure suffering without any kind of rebellion against God, if you persevere in your 'yes' to the end, the last second of your life on earth, you will enter here to stay. Who converts will not remain outside of Paradise.


I said to him: - "I have faith in God, dear friend, and I know He really loves me, I trust that He guides me, teaches me to win until the last second of my time on earth. I will win."


The angel said again:


- If you believe and do well, stay calm, you will win.


But I told him again: - "Thank you Holy Angel, but I beg you to help me I cannot win alone." He replied:


- Yes, I will help you, do not hesitate.


The Holy Angel was very sad, but even then he showed me the scroll that was in his hands. There were warnings from God to us. He showed me them and I began to read:

I'll bring the peace of heaven, commend to your brothers, the Lord our God so ordered.

First Warning:



You must only fear God, He, the Exalted, has created you and loves you with an Everlasting Love
The Force of him abides in you, unless you abide in Him.

Second Warning:

You stand alert, the power of evil will tempt you, but it will not possess you
forever if you remain united to God.


Third warning:

Do the Will of the Lord our God and you will always be protected.
Whoever does not obey is in state of impurity.


I am the one who serves the Almighty, I am the Archangel Gabriel.
Pray always with love and you will win every battle.

I thanked him for his visit, he looked at me very sad and said:


Soon you cannot see or hear me as now.


The Lord will suspend for a short time all communications with the world, especially for those whom He has called to be instruments at the end of time.


It is necessary to take care of the soul, the time to care is now, God will cleanse the hearts of His children and give them a time of peace to await the Lord's Day.


Vices will fall, idolatry to material, the good man will be humble and will recognize their duty and will not offend more the Almighty. Wait praying and trusting in the arrival of this new era of true peace.


Will be short, but you need great faith, great hope and confidence, it is time to take care of the soul.


You need to increase your faith, since will be a column that will keep your soul out of the danger of hell.

Hurry to Convert.

Now God begins to pour the glasses of His Justice in the world. There will be no stone over stone, woe to you who do not turn back to Him now.


I listened grateful and waited for the time that he would ascend to Heaven, He said good bye and went to heaven.


Thank God for the visit of the angel and I'll try to do everything he asked me, I hope that everyone reading this message also to take the decision to improve further in the faith with more love and pray for all sinners of the world, for everyone to convert before the coming of the Lord.


Thank you for your attention.

No comments: