Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Message of Saint Michael the Archangel
(20/06/2011) Divinópolis/MG, Brazil

Dear, tonight I invite you to pray with confidence and generosity.
Brothers, I invite you to close the umbrella of suspicion. I am the guardian angel of this city.
Ask for the grace so that anxiety does not occupy more your hearts.
The Celestial Commander, rejoices with the reception of every man with Her image of the Divine Tears in your homes.
The Mother of Heaven tonight wants to bless everyone with a special blessing.
Make known with affection these messages. Give good testimonies to the priests and brothers.
Be all in peace.

Message of Our Lady
(20/06/2011) Itauna/MG, Brazil

With prayer you will overcome all the difficulties of everyday life My children.
Sing songs of praise to God for all that you have achieved and witness its wonders. Do not waste the graces that I Mediatrix of All Graces, have brought you through these manifestations.
Love and let you be loved.
Pray the rosary with love and trust.

Message of Our Lady
(19/06/2011) Divinópolis/MG, Brazil

Dearly beloved children, I am the Queen of Peace, the Lord's messenger.
Tonight, I invite you to be one with My Jesus. I also invite you to pray individually and also in groups.
I ask you, dear children, more love for this Mother and also more respect for My appeals.
I love you. My love is immense.
To My children in Ribeirão Preto, tonight I want to bless this city much loved by Me.
My eyes filled with tears as I look at this town and see My children walking to perdition. My young people are losing by wide roads without having someone to help them. I ask the fathers good testimonies to their sons.
Also My children of this city, tonight I invite you to leave all that keep you away from My Jesus. Abandon the superstitions and sin, and return to God as soon as possible.
Pray with faith and hope.
I am your Immaculate Mother and intercede for each one in front of My Jesus.
My children, pray for priests and give them good testimonies of true Christians.
I need the help of each one so that these messages reach the largest possible number of My children throughout this nation.
Pray, pray, pray.
With all My motherly love I bless you.
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(16/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

Beloved children, courage, be courageous on the difficulties of everyday life. Do not be discouraged My children.
Little children, always pray the rosary and the crown of tears every day.
I am your Mother Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
Little children, consecrate yourselves to Me every day. Do with confidence the consecration that I taught in 1996 to this child.
My son, I bless your mission in Minas Gerais.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(13/06/2011) Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, accept with affection these messages that I the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace told you here in São José dos Pinhais.

My children, on this day I invite you to pray for one another. Beloved, if you do not make an effort, your conversion will become increasingly difficult. You must pray the rosary and the prayers that I taught over the years.

Pray, pray, pray.

I ask you to accept these messages that I bring on behalf of the Trinity.

Seer: Our Lady said at this point a message to a priest.

- Beloved son, let me call you My little.

Son, you cannot imagine how happy My heart was to see you with this son (Eduardo).

My son, I want all the clergy under My mantle.

Beloved son, lift up your little head and do not fear.

Son, give your testimony of faith. I need your help on give testimonies of these apparitions.

I, your Mother Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace, bless you My little. Soon I will pass you another message.

My children, do not be discouraged with the difficulties you encounter during the walk. I am your Mother.

No comments: