Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Message of Our Lady
(06/09/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, I the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces, invite you once again to pray for My victory to happen in this nation.
I also ask you to pray for My sons the priests and religious.
Convert and pray.
Ask always for the Light of the Holy Spirit.
Pay attention to My messages.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(06/08/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, you must pray with faith.
Beloved, you need to find time in your lives to pray, because only with the prayers you will understand all My messages.
My children of Aruja City / SP, I ask you:
Careful not to be deceived by My enemy, is installed in the city to divert you from the path of the Lord. Pray!
I am sorry to tell you: I am no longer appearing in this city. The evil is trying to deceive with alleged apparitions.
I ask you to decide now and renew your lives.
I bless on this special day to you all in Aruja city in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(06/07/2011) Igarapava / SP, Brazil

My children, is with the Heart full of love and joy that I come to be among of you and to call you to conversion.
I am the Immaculate Conception - Queen of Peace.
My children, I ask you to participate in holy masses most frequently.
I thank you immensely the affection for welcome the relic of Saint Filippo Smaldone in this city.
Little children, prepare to live a new life.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(05/06/2011) Franca / SP, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Immaculate Conception – Mystic Rose – Queen of Peace.
I thank you all for being here today gathered in the parish to receive the relic of this child so dear to Me, Saint Filippo Smaldone.
I come to this city once again, to invite you to pray for the local clergy.
I wish to say also that the conversion is important in your lives and do not be so comfortable.
Dear children, I thank you immensely for your prayers and want to bring your families, abundant graces.
Convert, convert.
I promise to be with you at all times in your lives.
Pray in family My beloved children.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(04/06/2011) Jeriquara/ SP, Brazil

My children, today in a special way I pour over this city My blessing of Mother and Queen of Peace.
Dear children, ask every day the Lord's mercy.
Also exalt the goodness of the Holy Trinity.
I am happy with the presence of each one of you here today in this chapel. Heaven is rejoicing in the presence of the relics of this so beloved son of Mine Filippo, here among you.
Know My children, is a victory that all of you are here today.
I love you. Divulgate My messages.
Give good testimonies of My love.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(01/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Peace, peace, peace,
Dear children, continue to pray the rosary of tears every day. Propagate this rosary to all whom you meet along the road.
My children give good testimonies.
To My children of the Divinópolis city / MG, I invite you to pray the rosary so you are always with Me.
Children, pray for God to enter in your hearts. Depart from evil.
Take away all kinds of superstitions.
I am the Virgin of Love, the Mystic Rose.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(31/05/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, on this day again I invite you to pray for those who persecute you. Love to all those who slander or in one way try to do evil to you.
Beloved, you are in time of combat. Pray in faith! You may be fervent in prayer and you will be victorious.
On this day I shed in a special way over the city of Juiz de Fora / MG a maternal blessing of the Virgin Mother Mystic Rose.
Children of the city of Juiz de Fora, courage! Do not forget the signs I made to appear over the years that I have been coming to Brazil. Remember the signs of My image of Mystic Rose in 1986 and 1987.
Children of Juiz de Fora, expel him who comes from far away and try to rob your faith.
Do not allow him to speak against the signals I made. Pray, pray, pray, with faith and confidence the rosary of tears.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: