Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Message of Our Lady
(14/11/2010) Côrrego Danta / MG, Brazil

Seer:
Our Lady came in the form of Our Lady of Grace. She is welcoming with open arms all appeals. She is grateful for the presence of everyone here today.

Our Lady:
Dearly beloved children, I am Mary the Mystic Rose Queen and Messenger of Peace. I come from Heaven this afternoon here in Córrego Danta, inviting your to conversion.
God once again is in a hurry for the conversion of each one of you. I ask you dear children, prayers for My beloved sons, the priests! Also I bless the city taking from it any kind of curse that has been released over the years. Starting today, dear children, that city will be different, but you need prayer, sacrifice and penitence. You need to forgive yourself and neighbor. Live in harmony!
I also ask prayers for my little people, many of them are being diverted from the path of the Lord.To these that are before Me, I ask you to be faithful divulgating these messages that I ask to this My servant Eduardo.
Pray, pray, pray.
I am a loving Mother and worried at the same time. I repeat the same song: Convert, Convert.
On behalf of the Holy Trinity I drop on you a shower of blessings. Children, these are graces as food to support your walk.
This beloved daughter Viviana, I ask you courage before difficulties. Forgive your neighbor. Only with forgiveness you will have victory my beloved daughter.
Starting today, I send before the Archangel Michael to keep you away from all the demonic tricks, but is necessary to remain faithful to my daughter orders. Your mission is great. Help this Mother who is already tired. Declare all errors.
Beloved daughter, come with Me. Consecrate Your Family to My Immaculate Heart. Believe, do not be discouraged beloved daughter. Give good testimonies.

Seer:
At this time Our Lady will bless the rosaries.

Our Lady:
I ask you dear children, loyalty to this Mother, with all the affection I bless you in the name of the Holy Trinity, who is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Be at peace of My Divine Son.

No comments: