Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Messaes to Brother Eduardo

Message of Our Lady
(16/12/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Mother of Divine Grace.
I invite you again to pray for Brazil. Do not be discouraged!
Little children, this time is for you a time of grace. Seize every minute to do some good.
Pray, pray, pray.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(12/12/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear and beloved children, in this late afternoon, I the Queen of Peace, Mediatrix of All Graces, I invite you to give good testimonies of this work and testimony of the Gospel of My Divine Son Jesus.
Beloved, be persistent in your prayers. Trust in the intercession of the Mother and Queen.
Beloved children, be good to each other. Pray, pray, pray.
I invite to My children in Belo Horizonte to pray and to give good testimony. Do not be discouraged beloved children.
To these who are here in the cenacle, I pour a shower of blessings ...
Have courage, My children! Do not lose heart before the difficulties of everyday life.
I am grateful to each of you here today.
I bless your homes to bring peace in this country.
I also ask prayers for My beloved sons the priests.
I love you.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen, amen, amen.

Message of our Lord Jesus Christ
(12/09/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Beloved, the hardness of your hearts is still greater.
I am the Good Shepherd and I'm going to be held accountable for your deeds (works).
Where are my sheep that I trusted My church? Church, what did you do to heal it?
I am the Lord of Life. Repent as there is time.
Few live in the dignity of faith. The salvation of the righteous is true.
Beloved, the world offers you the doom and you, without hesitation, you walk without a guide toward the abyss.
Believe in Me and you will have everything you need for your sustenance.

Message of Our Lady
(09/12/1910) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear and beloved children, I come from Heaven at this late afternoon, to say once again that God loves you and is in a hurry for the conversion of each one of you.
My work is to help you in this conversion. Few people are accepting My help.
Ecclesiastical apostasy is blind in the eyes of My priests. Corruption, money, power, the sin of the flesh; attract the Angel of La Palma on cities. I do not cry any more in my images, but I suffer to see My consecrated children away from My blessing.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(12/08/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

I invite you to take refuge in My Immaculate Heart. I also invite you to pray with love and trust the Holy Rosary in your homes and communities.
Beloved, only through prayer is that peace will reign in your homes.

Little children, pray for the Pope. I also invite you to pray that there are more holy vocations. Pray!
Only with prayer is that you will obtain victory over evil.
I am the Immaculate Conception, Queen and Messenger of the Lord.
Do not be discouraged. Beloved, you live the great moment of purification.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: