Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Four Messages from Saint Gabriel, Saint Joseph, Our Lord Jesus and Our Lady given in São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil

MESSAGE OF SAINT GABRIEL THE ARCANGEL
(05/08/2009) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil


Dear, rejoice, because today's victory comes in the hearts of those who love the Blessed Virgin Mary the Celestial Commander. This nation is privileged by the presence of the Mother of God. The works of Mary here in this nation will not be shaken. This country still proclaims the act of thanksgiving to the Mother of God. Dear, live the appeals of Mary every day and do the prayers given by Her. Fill your hearts with the wishes of the Mother of God. Pray, pray.



MESSAGE OF SAINT JOSEPH
(05/08/2009) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil



Beloved, today I greet you wishing great peace. Dear children, pray for peace in this nation. It is necessary to bring peace where you go. Beloved, on this special day, I pray for each one before God to grow in faith and charity. Live the love in family. Love one another. Come to My protection and at the hour of death I will be your defender. Live the appeals of My beloved spouse the Most Holy Mary. To all of you I leave the blessing in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.



MESSAGE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
(05/08/2009) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil


I am Nazarene Jesus! Rejoice oh, generation. Today Heaven is in great feast, since the Queen of the Angels and Saints is born again. Yes! My Holy Mother is now born in many hearts which rejected Her as Mother and Queen. Smile beloved. Heaven is for those who live the will of My Father. My Holy Mother still doing the will of the Creator. My appeal today for all humanity: Do you want love to love Me? Begin today to love My Holy Mother. Rejoice with Me today. I leave My peace.



MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(05/08/2009) São José dos Pinhais/PR, Brazil


Beloved children, I am the Immaculate Conception Queen and Mediatrix of All Graces. Today I your Mother am very happy to be a day dedicated to My birth. Beloved, I wish to share this joy with each of you. Beloved, I come today to fill you with courage and to say that victory is assured for those who do God's Will. I thank you beloved children with all My Heart, for early prayers!
I thank My children for all the goodness of your hearts for being obedient to My appeals in these apparitions. I love you very much and I wish to say that better days will come. My tears here in São José dos Pinhais were My biggest proof of love for this nation. When I was crying, many punishments were softened.

My children, courage! Do not be afraid, because I'm in front of this huge army in battle. I am the Commander and Victorious Queen. I come here today to once again bless the disseminators of My messages. I want once again to bless the families who consecrate their homes to My care...

Beloved, it is precise to look up and let God take account of your families. I am the Mother of all, I am here to say, return to God while there is still time. Pray for one another. Pray for priests and bishops. Do not be discouraged in your prayers. Pray, pray, pray.

My children stay with Me. Pray the rosary. Pray every day the crown of tears (the rosary of tears). Make use of the rosary on the neck or in the pocket. Bring the brown scapular on the neck, the miraculous medal and now one more gift from Heaven, the holy medal of reparation that pleased Me so much.

Beloved children, help Me in the diffusion of this medal of reparation. Open your hearts to My appeals. On this day I cover the nation with My Golden Mantle and I say more: Brazil is Mine! Have trust, My children!

Beloved, all illness is indeed a heavy cross to carry for some but for others it's an unbearable weight. Beloved, God allows you to carry this cross for a purpose that is often beyond our understanding. So glory to God in joy and in illness.

I am the Health of the Sick, the cause of your joy. I love you, I love you. Pray with the heart and give yourself to God. I want you to help each other and to pray together. Beloved, do you want to give Me a gift? Listen to these appeals and take them with love in your hearts, putting them into practice.

I thank for your prayers and insist: Continue praying for Brazil.

(In this moment Our Lady transmits a message to one of her sons)

With much love I pour My blessing.

No comments: