Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Message to Darly Chagas


Message of Our Lady – Mary Full of Grace

The Advent of New Word – Words of Our Lady

The Last Time of Preparation for the Purification of Mankind

 

 

February 19, 2014

 

In this beautiful morning the Lord comes to feed you with His Holy Word for you to have Life Eternally.

 

The Word of God is in the world, in the midst of mankind, since beginning of His creation. Is instructing to make her holy and saint as is the Will of God.

 

My children, great is My joy to be here with you every day to help in your walking toward Heaven.

 

Alone you cannot improve your life, you need of God, of His Light, of His Teachings, of His Gifts. The Light of God ends with darkness of every day on earth, which are your disobediences.

 

Your hearts are sunken in darkness, alone nothing can do, but united to God will get everything.

    

I am with you in all places of earth, bringing help every day from Heaven to the world, it will help you more than you can imagine, it give strength for your revival, come everybody listen and put into practice, is hour of awareness that is necessary to walk together seeking Mercy of God. Only He can renew your lives, but you are indifferent to His Existence, you are doing force against His Authority.

 

You are running risk of no return to Him in time, you shall return before comes the day of His Justice to manifest to the world, the day of pay accounts to God is very near.

 

Call of the Lord to the world is constant, until that day arrives. He will manifest publicly, visible to all people, fair and unfair, because is the day to deliver Salvation to whom deserves it and condemnation to whom did not want to convert.

 

The Call He does to your conversion is urgent for everybody to be happy eternally, but keep in mind that out of Him there is no happiness. Many are hiding the face to not accept the truth, they like the error, but from God nobody can hide. He sees everything at each second. This is a mystery that only belongs to Him. Convert, convert, My children.

 

Pay attention that instead to accept messages of God, you are there in the world telling things that offend to God, you are not welcoming them.

 

Welcome My children, welcome His Word, this is the last anchor of Salvation that is holding the time of tribulation, which is coming for the world.

 

Hold firmly the content of messages and straighten your steps, enter in the way of Heaven. Jesus Christ is knocking at doors of your hearts, you shall open them, you shall attend Him with you. Tell Him My children:  Enter here my Lord and take my life in Your Hands. Save me.”

 

Convert My children, convert.

 

Dear and beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Divine Holy Spirit that illuminates you forever with His Light.

           

I am Servant of the Lord, Mary, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

 

I am the Immaculate Conception of Mary, I am the Messenger of God and in the message today He thank you for the moment of prayer and warns you:

 

“Listen My Church, My people: the day when it will be poured upon the world the hour of My Justice is near.

 

Run all mankind to My House, which I have established upon the mountains, before I command to My Angels that pour the cups of My Justice upon you.

 

Do what I say, mankind, before comes the hour when your repentance can be too late. If I want I could force you to hear, because I am Absolute Power, I am God, I am what I am. But, I am not going to do it because I love you and all what I do is with My Love.

 

But, mankind, I want that you meditate for not waste your time anymore, doing deeds in the wind.

 

Now the time arrived when I am going to blow stronger upon the world, and strong wind will take from your hands all ruin deed you have done trying to take them to Me, ruin things, as If I would accept them as good things. But, I know everything, I know how many of them are good and how many are false. I don’t love the sin, do not accept it, I do not authorize no one to sin. I want you renounce to sin, if wish Salvation. So you will know the New Heaven the New Earth. I do not accept disobediences. You are always trying to deceive Me, I am going to send My Angel to pour upon earth the first cup, it will be soon, but in this rest of time you have, yet you can throw out all evil done and recommence again procuring to do right from now on.

 

If you put together all what you have done wrong until now, will lose your hope to recommence, but I myself allow forgetfulness for you to grow first spiritually to remember that I am God and can help you. Give you strength, give courage, so your request of forgiveness will be without despair, you know to accept that did wrong and will fight for your Salvation.

 

I am who can renew your memory, show you that the error is not good for you. Then, coming the hour of your passage from this world you will have My protection, that hour is especial for everybody without distinction, is hour to know Me face to face.

 

Believing or not you will have to go through that moment looking inside My Eyes and asking forgiveness and My Compassion.

 

Then, you will see: what worth your arrogance, your pride, your irony, your hate, your impiety, your lack of obedience, your lack of love. You are detached to Capital Sins, and they defeated you, now you need to rebuild and only I can get you up, it will be in the last day, but it is near.

 

No one can flee from last moment for repentance, is now before the day when the Divine Holy Spirit will descend upon all mankind. In that day nobody will stay without being judged individually. It is necessary to prepare before, repenting of all what has done wrong.

 

I am Mercy, but I am true Justice too.

 

Nobody can flee from My View and neither from My Justice.

 

Therefore, mankind, straighten, I am giving you time, don’t stay accommodated in your sin, waiting the last moment, it can’t be only your Salvation but your condemnation too, depends on you if get converted or not.

 

Conversion guarantees Salvation, incredulity guarantees Hell for who does not want Salvation. The decision is your, mankind, I do not force you to be with Me forever, but who decides for Me will be happy eternally.            

 

There is no justice same as Mine, I am God, I am total Wisdom.

 

Or the creature humbles herself and come to Me with her own feet or I am going to seek her for the Final Judgment.

 

I love you with Eternal Love.”

 

Dear children, united let’s to meditate the Words of God our Eternal Father, the Almighty, that today one more time reminds you that everything needs to be done with love to be accepted by Him.

 

He is all good and you cannot continue defying Him as you do, sin is a challenge to God, man wanting to show that doesn’t accept domain upon him, domain of God. But, when he sins is allowing evil to dominate him.

 

When God speaks everybody has to stop and listen to Him. He is the Creator of all things. Has authority upon all what exist.

 

So punishment comes upon who challenges Him.

 

The world overall has more evil deeds than good deeds, but yet it is possible to improve. To improve is just necessary to repent, ask forgiveness and recommence, sinning no more.

 

There are many people saying that: “Now is not more possible to recommence.” Verily I say My children, I your Celestial Mother, I am in the world by order of God to help and warn you that is possible to recommence yet, is worth to make effort and recommence with courage, you do not know how to calculate the value of a request for forgiveness. The more humble you are the more will diminish your guilt. Hurry up to cultivate humility, so you will harvest good deeds to give them to God.

 

Empty and abandon yourselves in the Hands of God.

 

My children, the Holy Word of God reveals you today about the miracle Jesus Christ did healing a blind man. My children, if Jesus healed a blind man, don’t you should increase your hopes in Salvation?

 

A soul is more important than a body. He heals your souls, He saves you, increase your faith.

 

This is what I come to reveal today for your conversion.

 

Now I ask the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist with faithfulness to God.

 

Pray, pray, pray for the two Holy Fathers the Popes, Benedict VXI and Francis, for all the Clergy, for religious men and women, for all mankind.

 

Pray for atheists and pagans, I tell to all of them – is not your body who will pay accounts to God, but your soul, your spirit, your heart. If you live according to flesh, in the futures who will suffer is the soul, recognize that are creature and the Creator is who wants your Salvation, His Will prevails. You will be tested with fire.

 

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, unity and prayer, be attentive My children, believe in miracles that Jesus Christ did in the world, all was to increase your faith and not to desist from Salvation.

 

The Lord is very close, renew your spirit, rejoice. He is your freedom. No one loves you as he loves you.

 

Come on My children, recommence again your walk to Heaven.

 

Help the Holy Fathers the Popes in this hour so disturbing for the world. Help for every child return to the Church before happening of big catastrophes in the world. More prayer together with the Holy Fathers the Popes, all Priests and all Christians.

 

I love you very much and cover you with My Mantle of Love.

 

Brazilians, there are coming great tempests, pray and increase your faith, God protects you, trust Him.

 

All nations, do the same. Many catastrophes are coming. God invites to remain united each time more.

 

Now I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Divine Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,

 

 

Mary, the Immaculate Conception.

 

 

Thanks for respond to the Call of God.

 

To plant a garden, the gardener has joy, enthusiasm, do the same, renew the garden of faith, don’t cry for what you have done wrong, do the same too in your hearts, repent and seek forgiveness of God.

 

The Light of God never goes out and He is giving opportunities, hurry up in your conversion. Don’t procure darkness anymore. Walk in clarity of Light from God. Be saints in your deeds, as a little child who begins to walk, he doesn’t loose his hands from what keeps him secure because is afraid to fall. If you don’t want to improve, nothing more have to do but if you want it, do not loose your hands from My Mantle, It is done with Love of God, I am in the world to help you recommence your walk in the Light of God, He strengthens you.

 

God is going to seek all children who want Salvation.

 

It is not going to Heaven who doesn’t convert.

 

Now I offer My Immaculate Heart as Refuge in the hour of great and terrible punishment that approaches for the sin.

 

A great punishment is approaching for the sin, take care of your souls.

 

With all affection and love of Mother I wish you Peace and take to God your requests.

 

The Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you now and forever.

 

 

Peace! Peace! Peace! Amen! Amen! Amen!

 

 

 

Blessed be God, Blessed be His Holy Name.

 

 

You shall meditate in the Holy Gospel today: Mc. 8: 22 – 26.

 

No comments: