Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Messages to Brother Eduardo



Message of Our Lady
(09/05/2013) Curitiba / PR, Brazil


Dear children, I am the Mother of Jesus and Mother of all of you.
On this day remember My first apparition on Christmas in the state of Rio de Janeiro in 1967.
My children, in the prayer you will find your protection and answers to your various questions.
Beloved, confidently pray the rosary every day.
I am the Mediatrix of All Graces.
Peace and prayer I ask on this day.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(09/02/2013) Curitiba / PR, Brazil

Dear children, the Peace!
I invite you to pray the Rosary once again. Pray in a special way by Spain.
Major conflicts threaten this country.
Madrid, your past still brings Me great sadness.
I suffer for those children who still go condemning.
Be open to God as there is time My children.
Is it not enough the bloodshed in this country?
Beloved, while you open yourselves to My call, you will have to harvest good fruit.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/25/2013) Curitiba / PR, Brazil

Dear son, I invite you to pray the rosary for the peace.
Pray, pray without ceasing.
Pray for Central American countries.
Conflicts threaten to take the peace from My children in those countries.
Without prayer, peace will not come to the world.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I invite you to pray for the Pope Francis. Help him!
My children Priests, I invite you to proclaim worldwide with love and courage the Gospel of My Divine Son Jesus.
Once again I thank all My children who are working for the realization of My plans in São José dos Pinhais.
Pray the rosary (crown) of tears every day.
Do confidently the consecration that I taught this child on 21/08/1996.
Also I invite you to do with devotion and confidence, novenas to the servants of God (Blessed, Saints, Venerable, and the Servants of God).
Pray with love, because I am close to you.
I am your Mother and I love you.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/21/2013) Itajaí / SC, Brazil

Beloved Son, the Peace!
I invite you again to pray for My young people.
I invite all young people to take refuge in My Immaculate Heart, which is the safe home in these confusing times.
My young people, the enemy tempts you in many ways.
Be attentive in prayer.
Parents: pray for your children. Bend your knees in prayer as there is time.
I am the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.
My young people: what you sow today, you will harvest tomorrow.
With all My love I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/20/2013) Itajaí / SC, Brazil

Beloved children, I thank you all for all that you are doing so that My plans are concretized in São José dos Pinhais / PR.
Little children, pray the rosary with confidence.
Beloved, it is necessary that you find time in your lives to pray.
Without prayer I will not be able to help you.
Therefore pray, pray.
Open your hearts and listen to My messages as there is time.
I am the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/18/2013) Tomazina / PR, Brazil


Dear children, open your hearts and listen to My messages that over these 25 years, I have been bringing to the world.
Dear children, do not get tired of praying.
Trust in the Lord My children.
Children, do not be afraid to face the difficulties of everyday life.
Get away from all that is false and turn back to God.
I rejoice with the presence of each of you here today.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/17/2013) Franca / SP, Brazil

Beloved son, pray with devotion and trust the rosary. Do not fear the difficulties I am your Mother the Mystic Rose and I am with you.  
Children, on this day I invite you to pray for the Clergy of Brazil.
Pray, pray the rosary.
Dear son, this day remember My apparitions in Fontanelle to My Daughter Pierina Gilli, to tell you that the water of the fountain is reserved for all My children who seek with faith this Grace.
The Lord miraculously turned this fountain to heal the sick and all who drink of this water with confidence.
With so many signs that you were given, it is now necessary that you begin to give testimonies of this Mother's Love for each of you.
Beloved, open your hearts to My call.
To My favorite children, I ask more abandonment in the Hands of the Lord.
Do not fail to pray at least daily the third beloved children.
With love and courage preach the Gospel of My Divine Son.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/14/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My son, I am the Mystic Rose Mother of the Church.
On this evening I invite you once again to pray the rosary.
Beloved, pray the rosary for you to have hope.
Open your hearts to the love of God.
Little children, confidence!
Through prayer you will have victory.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/13/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, do not let to be alluded by the arguments of the evil.
Pray the Rosary with love.
I am the Mystic Rose and I'm here to help.
Be faithful to My appeals.
Pray the rosary of tears every day.
Pray for the Priests and religious vocations.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/12/2013) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, on this day I invite you to pray.
Pray the rosary with confidence. Do not let the enemy deceive you.
Walk with your Mother the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.
If you pray with faith, you will feel My presence among you.
On this day of My first appearition in Tre - Fontane, I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(04/11/2013) Curitiba / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am your Mother, the Queen of Peace.
Little children, pray, pray for the Pope Francis. Your prayers will give him courage and discernment to continue with encouragement.
Also, do not stop to pray for My intentions.
Put into practice these messages.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: