Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Messages to Brother Eduardo



Message from Our Lord and Our Lady
(12/13/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Our Lady:

Dear children, beware of what is not of the Lord.
Stay vigilant and pray much.
I am the Queen and Mediatrix of All Graces.
Little children, divulgate these messages to everyone.
Tell everyone that I love you and that the time of conversion is running out.
Trust in My intercession.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Jesus:

Beloved, repair My Wounds with your prayers.
Remember My presence in the Blessed Sacrament. I feel very alone ... I'm with you. My children be faithful.
Beloved, never err: take advantage to be with your loved ones.
My children, you need to become apostles of the last days.
Divulgate urgently these messages.
My Peace I leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message from Our Lord and Our Lady
(12/12/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Our Lady:

Dear children, Peace.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
On this day I invite you once again to family prayer.
Little children, pray for those who still do not reconcile with others.
You need to forgive those who persecute you, whether by acts or words.
Little children, I will be absent for a while, but will never forsake you.
Put into practice these messages in the day to day.

Jesus:

Beloved, I know your heart!
Do you want to be happy? Give Me your will and you have My Peace.
Unite while there is time.
Pray, pray.
My little lily, continue in My Love.
My Peace I leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lord
(12/09/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My little lily, warms your heart next to Mine...
These are tears of love for each of you.
Eduardo, I want to show how much I love you...
Your prayer has come to My Heart ... your prayers for healing of specific persons I attended them with much Love.
Beloved, do not look for consolation where I am not.
My Peace I leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady and Saint Michael the Archangel
(08/12/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Our Lady:

Dearly beloved children, I am the Immaculate Conception – Mystic Rose.
How much joy in My Heart to see you today gathered in prayer in the sanctuary.
Beloved children, on the next visits I will come with My Divine Son.
Little children, I will absent for a while, but will continue appearing at this location.
My Divine Son will appear more often in this sanctuary.
Dear children know that the signals on all mankind are ending...
Little children, I will show myself more often with the image of Our Lady of the Smile.
My children, I speak again: Do not play with the Lord.
Beloved, when the Lord calls you to serve, He wants you to do it completely and not in a half.
My children, do not fail to pray for the priests.
Pray in your houses. There is so much disunity in homes ... Peace needs to reign in the hearts.

(At this time Our Lady blesses objects)

I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Saint Michael:

Dearest, I the Archangel Michael come along with the Heavenly Commander the Mystic Rose, to tell you the time of the Lord for humanity to convert is running out...
Beloved, Eucharistic Jesus needs to be searched, loved and respected in the tabernacles.
The messages of the Heavenly Commander, are not being divulgated as they should. Humanity does not understand the visitis of Mary on earth.
Pray, pray the rosary.

Note: Our Lady on this day spoke more to the pilgrims.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(12/06/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, Peace!
The birth approaches, you need to be meek and humble of heart, not only on this day but every day also.
Dear children, do be prisoners of the past. I the Queen and Mediatrix of All Graces calls you to be meek and humble of heart.
Pray My children.
Those who you were with the Lord will overcome all trials.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: