Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Message to Darly Chagas, Brazil



MESSAGE OF THE DIVINE HOLY SPIRIT
May 22, 2012 

The Light of God covered me with His light and I listened. He said:

Daughter, Hear My Voice and come near Me, I am your God, I am the Light of the World, hold on tight to give aid. I want you to fulfill your mission, My Will, you know you're not alone, I'm in your heart. Do not be sad because of the disdain that many have for you, what matters is My Love for you.

Those who despise you act like this because of their contempt for Me, and because you are My servant, and that not everyone want to be it, do not love Me and if they would respect Me, would not haunt you.

The human feeling is likewise, value the material things and do not value My Love, My Love is Life and I blew on everything I wanted it to exist.

I heated the hearts with the Fire of My Love, to live eternally with Me. But many men give up the eternity, prefer to be cast into hell.

If I were not in your heart, you would not exist.

I'm your life, I'm your comfort when you are suffering.

Come daughter, let's talk about your mission. You are a prophet, your mission is to prophesy to the world My order. If they do not want, I do not force anyone, but will suffer from late repentance.

My Lord and my God, Light who makes born the whole universe. You are always creating what is Your Will, descend upon us all sinners, and enlighten us.

You get me the Grace to be Your servant, You called me, here I am with all my love, I am nothing but do with me what is Your Will.

I ask forgiveness of my sins, forgive all sinners, we ask it.

Have mercy on us, give us more faith, hope and charity.

I thank You from the bottom of my heart for the life that You gave me especially because I can feel that You are with me.

I Love Thee, I adore Thee, I praise Thee, I bless Thee, I glorify Thee. To You I give myself, thanks for Your great Glory, in the Three Persons of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit Thou art.

Daughter, today I want to transmit to the world just this little message:

"Sinners, prepare, winds are coming on the world, you will lose your possessions, do not stay sad because you gave more value to them than to the life that I gave you. I am going to remove them soon.

You have wasted your time with them and forgot Me, that I am God.”

My children, now you will see what will remain, will be just the life that I gave. Take care of it for the day of your purification.

Now comes the time to see Me descend from Heaven to purify you. It will be the Baptism by fire that I will cleanse you. I care about you, I will give you the knowledge saved for the end of your disobedience to Me that I am God.

My Lord and my God, you are the Greatest Power, everything belongs to You. We are dust of the earth, and we ask Your protection in this difficult time for us in this end time of sin. Heal our blindness to see our mistakes, grant us the humility to understand that we sin and what went wrong and to see what we spoil ourselves.

Come, Lord, and make us pure and holy people.

Daughter, whom I will cultivate faith, a special grace. Remuneration will be a time to working under pressure of persecution of My enemy against My Church. Therefore no one should fear the bully, no one can prevent any My plan of salvation of sinners.
Daughter, now make a prayer for those who are persecuted for believing in me.
My Lord and my God, you who are the Higher Power that can exist, enlighten me to this prayer.
Take my life in your hands to purify and sanctify my prayer to be effective. Without your help, my prayer does not produce fruit. Lord give me a statement at this time for me to make a correct sentence.
Prayer:

"My Lord and my God, I adore you with all my strength and I come here humbly to ask for deliverance from all the persecutions of the enemy upon us.

I know we have no power in ourselves, to beat him, so I turn to Thee who art the Almighty. We are your sons, we trust and hope your protection.

Have mercy on us, if it is your will that we go through this suffering, strengthen us, what matters is your will, but remember that we are weak Lord, do not let us lose the victory because of our weakness, covering our lives, nothing You can separate. Make of us Christians, people capable of supporting up to martyrdom for love of you.

Lord, look down upon us and purifying us in this time that many might be martyred.

You are the light that shows us how to overcome evil. Amen. "

(1 Creed, 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary, 1 Glory)

Daughter, I appreciate your prayers. You grow more and more in your responsibility as a soldier fighting against the evil that is proliferating day by day on earth. You are my help and protection. Go ahead.

My Lord and my God, I thank You for Your love for me, for your protection, this is the consolation that renews my life.

Daughter, I will give a vision now writes and transmits to the world the vision as it is.

My Lord and my God, I am at your service. Give me strength, to avoid errors understanding, wisdom and humility to get along with everyone and courage for not to fall into despair.

The Vision:

"My God, I see the sky darken, it is day, the night is not so, we are in the middle of the day, something strange starts to show signs that a difficult time is approaching. People are already feeling something different. Already are startling, it appears that it will fall a terrible storm. The wind is very strong. Heavy drops are begin to fall.

My God sends angels from heaven to help us.

I know that the Angels in heaven are many, Lord, send them, I believe it will not be easy for anyone, help us Lord, have mercy on us! Is enough that we have the certainty of their presence to be more relaxed.

Come, Lord, You are the refuge for our lives.

Now the vision fades and I was very scared. "

Daughter,you came back now from the vision, you are now happy that you've seen, all you need is to pray more before this day, and it is very close, do not forget to pray every day. You need to find more strength in Me to stay ready, you will win.

Now prophesy to Jerusalem, My Church, My people.

Yes, my Lord and my God, I'm all yours, I will do your will, I prophesy.

The Prophecy:

"Jerusalem, listen, here's another prophesy for you, get up and stand up to know what to do from now on.

Now it is coming the of yor purification.

Put into practice what you have heard for so long or be defeated by your own fault.

Look, do you remember how I enligthen your heart, how many gifts I gave you, this is a proof of My love for you.

You Jerusalem, you committed ingratitude, again and again, you can not humble yourself and ask forgiveness of your sins without being pressured by suffering.

I warned you before and you did not convert by your own will, you will have the last chance through the suffering.

Therefore, you must remember that you were warned by so many messages that "the sin that does not come out from the mouth, will come out from the flesh" about this decision you will not have another chance, nothing can change My Law, It is Divine.

Listen Jerusalem, you are free to decide how you want to leave your sins, "through the mouth or through the flesh?"

Come Jerusalem, make an examination of conscience and haste in your convertion. I am your God, I am who I am, I am your deliverance. While you are a sinner, you are a prisoner, you will be free when renounce sin and return to Me.

Being in Me, you will never be a prisoner, I'm your freedom, do not forget, this is your time to decide. If you decide for Me, you will have a wedding dress ready to get dressed and I will glorify you.

You will love Me like you never loved someone, because you will understand that no one loves you like I love you.

I am the Light that illuminates and warms your whole being.”

Daughter, now go and divulgate to the world what I have revealed today, it will be soon that all will be transformed.

Thank you my Lord and my God, for all that You give us, we will know to thank You for all eternity, although if we have to suffer a lot to learn.

Daughter, you know I wish that you all convert without going through suffering, but humanity, mostly, wanted it this way and My love for you is unconditional, who converts understand.

Daughter I bless you and bless you all.

No comments: