Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brazil


Message of Our Lady
(07/26/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


My children, I am your Mother the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
My little children, do not lose heart in the midst of the difficulties of everyday life.
Do not let problems keep you away from the Grace of the Lord.
It is also necessary to pray. I repeat: without prayer I cannot help you.
Little children, I love you.
On this day I want in a special way, to bless all My children which are contributing in the divulgation of these messages.
I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(07/25/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

On this day in a special way, I speak to My children of the city of Maria da Fé / MG.
Little children, I want you to pray with more confidence. Do not fail to attend to the Holy Mass. You are living a time of Grace. Do not squander it!
Beloved, do not let this city become a place of dishonor to My Divine Son.
I am the Immaculate Conception.
From now on, begin to put these My messages into practice in the day to day.
Pray in family, pray for religious vocations and also for the priesthood.
Little children, I also invite you to form in this city, groups of people to pray for My intentions.
Beware of false messages and signals that the enemy has manifested in the midst of you. Pray, pray, pray.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(07/19/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Mediatrix of All Graces.
Little children, I come to ask again, a prayer for priestly and religious vocations. Do not get tired of praying.
Beloved, I ask you to pray for Pope Benedict XVI.
On this day, I ask My children in the city of Mauco de Minas / MG, to go more often to the Holy Mass. Do not waste this Grace!
Beloved, beware of the enemy. He also tries to deceive with false messages and signals. Pray for discernment to the Holy Spirit.
I love much this city and I ask you to pray for the children and youth. Stay away from rivers. Watch out!
Do not forget what I said today.
I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(07/17/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, on this day I want in a special way to bless the city of Volta Redonda / RJ.
Little children, I invite you to sow My messages of love and peace in this beautiful city.
It is necessary that each of you to live these messages on a daily basis and then divulgate them urgently to everybody you meet.
Give good testimonies of true Christians.
Listen to the requests of this Mother.
Pray confidently the rosary in family.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: