Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brazil


Message of Our Lady
(07/05/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, take refuge in My Immaculate Heart
Have confidence in Me. I am the Mother of Jesus and also yours.
Little children, begin to live the Word of God.
Beloved, it is necessary to depart from those whose mouth only sow discord.
Do not get tired of praying. Without prayer I cannot help.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(07/04/2012) São Jose'dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, be brave.
On this day once again I invite you to pray for the sanctification of My favorite sons (priests). Pray with faith!
Little children, I also invite you to pray the third of tears for the clergy of this nation.
My children of Ibitinga A / SP, I ask you not to be discouraged. The Lord will open the doors and the elect will go through it. Be confident. Respect the House of God.
Beloved, pray for the little children. Give them good testimonies. Start right there in the city, a catechesis for the little children. Discuss the importance of loving Jesus and others. The little children need to pray.
Divulgate My messages with urgency.
Ibitinga
children, stay away from lakes and rivers... Beware!
I am the Immaculate Conception Queen of Peace.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(07/03/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I invite you on this day to come together in prayer for the health of Pope Benedict XVI.
Little children, pray the rosary and the third of tears. Do not get tired of praying.
On this day I ask to My children of Três Pontas / MG, to pray the rosary with confidence for the grace which the Lord has to give this city very soon.
Três Pontas also will be recognized as the city of miracles through the intercession of a servant of God.
The miracle has already happened, now you just need to wait the time when the church manifests in favor of the miracle.
I ask the young to love My Divine Son Jesus in the Eucharist.
To My favorite children of this city, I ask you to give good testimony to the faithful.
I am the Immaculate Conception - Mother of Help.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(02/07/2012) Curitiba / PR, Brazil

My children, I invite you to pray for the governors of this nation. But pray with faith!
Dear children, today once again remember My apparitions in the village of Saint Sebastian of Garabandal.
On July 2, 1961, I visited Garabandal, to invite humanity to prayer, fasting, confession and the Eucharist.
Today once again I make the same request: pray, fast, confess, and go to mass.
My children, love your neighbor as yourself.
(Our Lady here makes a request to Pope Benedict XVI)
I am the Virgin of Mount Carmel.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(28/06/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I invite you to witness with love these My messages.
Fear not!
Little children, I invite you also to pray for your families. Do not get tired of praying.
Cheer up!
Beloved, I urge you to respect the house of God. Do not enter with low-cut clothes and beware of conversations in the tabernacle.
I love you all.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(06/27/2012) Itajai / SC, Brazil

My children, on this special day, I invite you to open your hearts to the love of God.
Beloved, have no rancor in your hearts. Forgive!
Pray with love and devotion the rosary for the sanctification of the clergy of this archdiocese.
I am the Mother of Love, Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: