Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brazil


Message of Our Lady
(05/17/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, this a time of grace, do not waste it.
Pray with love and trust the rosary, the third of the tears and the prayers that over the years I have been teaching.
When you meet to pray, My heart is filled with joy to see you next to Me.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
Do not retreat before the difficulties. Courage, I'm with you!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(14/05/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

On this day I speak to My children of Sobradinho/DF.
My children do not stray from the path of the Lord. Persevere in prayer.
Be careful for not to be taken by surprise. The enemy tries to deceive you anyway, even with false signs and messages sent to this city.
I am not appearing in this city, but I invite you to visit the holy places that already exist here. Seek the Lord as there is time.
I invite you to participate more frequently in Holy Masses and also to pray the third in homes.
Give good testimony to the priests. Pray for the youth and the little children.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(05/13/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear and beloved children, I rejoice with the presence of each child today here in My sanctuary on this day so special and full of graces.
I appreciate the prayers made on this day and the roses that you so lovingly brought to be placed at the foot of My image.
Little children, do not fear the tribulations, I'm next to you.
As proof of My love, I let all of you to enter today in the chapel of the Blessed, where hundreds of times I poured copious tears of oil and blood for the love of each of you.
I bring with Me today the Archangels Michael, Raphael and Gabriel.
My children, have confidence in this Mother.
Pray My children. Do not draw away from the prayer. When you are away from prayer, are likely to fall and this leaves Me very sad.
Beloved, I invite you to pray for My children in the city of Poços de Caldas / MG.
The enemy tries to play with the faith of My children in this city: Pocos de Caldas.
Beloved children of Poços de Caldas, the alleged tears in the image of Our Lady of Sorrows, are not real. I am very sad to see people playing with things so serious.
My children know that God is watching your actions.
I also ask prayers for Father Celso of this city.
You need to pray the third of the tears for the health of this My son (Our Lady speaks something about the priest).
Repair your sins as there is time.
I also invite you to form groups of people to pray for My intentions.
Divulgate urgently these messages.
I bless you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(05/12/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, it is with great joy that I come today to be among you.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
Little children, do not waste time with things of this world. The Lord awaits you ...
My children, I am here to help you go through the path of holiness. You need to pray a lot. Without prayer you will not win. So begin today to pray.
Begin to pray the third and so you will like to pray the rosary.
I am the Mother of Love.
I thank all who have worked with affection so that My messages reach children scattered across this vast country and even abroad.
Begin to translate these messages in other languages ​​and divulgate them to your brothers. The grace is for all My children, without distinction of race or color or even the same belief.
Pray for Pope Benedict XVI. Pray also for the cardinals and priests who are next to him.
On this day I bless all nurses (men and women) who lovingly dedicate a little time to care for the sick. My children know Jesus is there in the presence of the patient. Continue your mission... The reward will come!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(05/11/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, I invite you to live My messages that I have brought over the years on behalf of the Holy Trinity.
Beloved, you must pray in the midst of the difficulties of any kind. Fear not!
On this day I ask My children in the city of Aparecida de Goiás / GO, stop offending God with your superstitions.
You need to pray the third of tears every day. My children, whatever happens, do not lose hope.
The evil is around you and tries to seduce My young people. Pray for them and also for My favorite sons the priests, they are very dear to Me.
I bless you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(10/05/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


My children, open your hearts to the love of this Mother.
Dear children, keep yourselves from any superstitions. I'm here to help you become saints.
Keep praying, do not draw away from the grace. Pray, pray, pray.
My children, do not cross your arms in the midst of so much work.
It is necessary to evangelize your brothers. Give good testimony.
Pray for priests and religious vocations.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(05/03/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, God's grace is for everyone.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
On this day I ask everyone to pray for the Clergy of this nation.
Your prayers must be multiplied... Do not be discouraged!
On this day, I want to address My children in the city of Eugenópolis / MG and Brotas / SP.
To My children Eugenópolis city / MG, continue to pray asking the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
I also invite you to form groups of people to pray in the houses the third, carrying My image in procession. Begin to intercede for families.
Dear children, again I repeat: your sins committed and not repaired, are for you a flagella not only for the soul but also for the body.
My children of Brotas / SP, be obedient to the Commandments of God.
Little children, pride and impurity are keeping away from My Immaculate Heart to many of you.
Pray asking the Lord for the grace of repentance as there is time.
Pray as a family.
Pray for the Little children and the youth.
I bless you all in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(05/02/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Little children, continue to pray for priests and for priestly and religious vocations.
Beloved everyday more, the man draws away from God and seeks the pleasures of this world. Do not be fooled. Our enemy is cunning and is trying in any way to distract you from the path of the Lord.
Dear children, today I want to address in a special way to My children of Baependi / MG.
Little children, pray, pray, pray.
The grace will happen when you realize that prayer is part of your lives. Do not be discouraged.
I am the Immaculate Conception Mother of Jesus.
I also invite you to catechize and educate the little children and the youth in the way of the Lord. Begin early to pray with them. They are the future of this city.
Love God and neighbor.
With all the affection I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Message of Our Lady
(26/04/2012) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, pray the rosary with love.
Little children, make use of the weapons that I your Mother the Mediatrix of All Graces gave you.
Beloved, the rosary is always one of them. Communion, fasting and Confession are My three main weapons that you should use constantly.
Children, do not be discouraged. Continue to divulgate these messages that I bring with so affection.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: