Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brazil

Message of Our Lady
(31/12/2011) Sao Jose dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Peace, peace, peace!
Dear children, return to the Lord while there is time.
My children, remember with Me today 11 years ago during a Holy Mass here in this sanctuary, the Lord invites His children to witness the transfer of the Eucharist that was in the chalice into the hands of My image of Mystic Rose.
God used the Archangel Michael to give you this wonderful gift.
Many were invited but few witnessed this miracle.
Children, do not waste more these graces.
Today I speak to My children in the city of Duque de Caxias / RJ.
My children, open your hearts to the love of God.
Your prayers will contribute to the salvation of your young people.
Much saddens Me to look at this city and see so much violence spread through the streets and homes as well.
My children do not cross your arms in front of so much injustice.
The Angel of the Lord visits this city and will wash your streets ...
Dear children, surrender to God as there is time.

Message of Our Lady
(29/12/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, on this day I want to thank for your prayers that contributed to the realization of many of My plans for this nation in the year 2011.
Dear children, you may have confidence in your Mother.
I also want to thank everyone that during this year visited the Shrine of Mystic Rose. I ask God to pour out upon your families abundant blessings...
Little children, praise God for the graces received in this holy place. Give good testimonies.
Continue to disseminate these messages with love that I come to bring on behalf of the Holy Trinity.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(28/12/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, you need to multiply the prayer groups (people who pray the rosary for My intentions).
Little children, I am very sad to see My young people walking along the road to perdition. Many of them have no way back...
You need to help them with confidence and also pray for them. This country must give good testimonies to your children for no later come to mourn over them ...
Do not be discouraged if you find difficulties in the beginning. Bear the love to these young people!
I ask to My children of the city of Rio Branco / AC, to pray. Why you judge so much My favorite children?
Beloved, this state has to suffer a lot with the rain and violence.
The city of Rio Branco is in danger due to the floods.
Pray the rosary in family. I am very worried with your families. I am your Mother and that's why I'm here. On this special day to all of you in this city, I want the Immaculate Conception - Our Lady of Nazareth, to bless you.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(27/12/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, I am the Mother of Jesus and your Mother, today I come to bring you a special blessing due to the anniversary My tears in this city.
Little children, give testimonies of love of the tears shed here over eight years.
Also on this day I speak to My children in the city of Espírito Santo do Pinhal / SP.
Children, do not be discouraged before the difficulties of everyday life.
I am your Mother and I intercede for each one of you My children. Accept with love My young people. To those who are away from prayer, bring them close to Me.
Pray the rosary with confidence in your homes.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(12/25/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, the peace.
On this day I want to tell, your Mother, again that all of you are special to the realization of My plans for this nation.
Dear children, spare no efforts to disseminate these messages. Give good testimonies to others.
Also I thank you once again for your prayers for My beloved sons (the priests). Continue praying for them.
I am the Mother of Love - the Mystic Rose.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(24/12/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Peace, peace, peace.
Dear children, let your hearts be the manger of My Baby Jesus tonight.
My children, be humble and loving.
Remain in prayer! Rejoice with Me in this holy night.
I, your Mother, I come with the Angels tonight to bring you the true Light, Love one another.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: