Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Messages to Light of Mary

COLLOQUIUM BETWEEN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

AND HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LIGHT OF MARY

OCTOBER 21, 2011

Brothers and sisters, in the Unity of the Blessed Trinity:

I have received this Divine Word, and I do not feel I should keep it to myself while the world drowns in its own unconcern.

As Our Lord well reiterates, it is not causing fear that moves us to attract souls, or what moves us to share this Word, rather it is that we all reach that Love that the Sacrosanct Trinity keeps for us, humanity.

If everyone cried out to Heaven for help, and did not deny what we should not deny, if everyone would repent instead of taking advantage of Divine Mercy in order to sin, if everyone instead of pretending to limit Heaven its power over all of creation, would recognize it, if man did not continue immersed in degeneration… How different would our future be!

If we would not massacre ourselves, not only physically but in spirit, with vain fights that do not lead anywhere but only to the disunity of the children of God. If we ceased to feel like masters of evangelizing groups, masters of the People of God and if we ceased to divide ourselves… How different we would be!

A loving Jesus amorous of His People, that sees human stubbornness, that sees that His People do not awaken. A God that sees that His People humiliates Him, insult Him, profane Him…

I feel that this is one of the few very urgent calls so that man does not continue forgetting that God is God and we are God’s children.

A call to the Church so that the Shepherds care for their flock, and speak to it of the sin that superabounds, and of the multiple masks it is disguised with by the great multinationals and the governments themselves.

The Lord asks His Church for an instant of courage, and that sin be called sin, sin and not something else.

The Lord asks fathers and mothers of families for an instant of courage to illuminate our children, so that they are not lost. An instant of lucidity to the human being so that he/she makes a stop on the path. And to whomever the Word of the Lord does not seem right, let him reconsider and pray, that he/she comes out of his/her own misery, and begins a radical change, remembering that there does not exist a repentant sinner to whom Jesus does not open His Heart.

In this lies the great MYSTERY OF GOD’S INFINITE LOVE, and that is why man does not understand it.

My beloved Jesus has kindly shared His Divine feelings with me and has told me:

Man has misused the means I gave to him for his survival, turning them into a means of self-destruction, not only physical, but moral and therefore spiritual.

The cloud of violence spreads throughout all the Nations. And these in turn, reject obedience and purity, carrying pain to every Region, through natural means. Water maintains a great significance in humanity’s history. Water purifies, and in this instant it also purifies humanity, so that once sin is washed as much as possible from the Earth and taking it to its core, the decisive events to which I am going to refer can gestate:

Humanity waits for a being that says: “I am the antichrist,” and that proclaims himself as the antichrist. They expect him to appear making miracles. But the miracles he is already carrying out little by little through all the modern methodologies, such as technology, misused science, nuclear energy, projects to destroy the earth and the alteration of human biology. He has used the powerful governments to create his nets and strategies to manipulate the masses, leading them closer to war every time. His greatest appearance has been to carry out his plan to annul Me from every place and close My Temples. The following strategy will be to close My Shrines and places where My Blessed Mother appeared.

Humanity has succumbed to spiritual denial, to the denial of My Surrender and of My Cross. The vices of this generation are not fought with physical weapons. They must be fought with prayer, penance, fasting, offering, the Sacraments and the Holy Rosary. In this instant the battle is spiritual, not one of arms.

The world will live from anguish to anguish, heat will be taken to where it was cold and the cold to where it was hot. The animals, upon changing their habits and dying suddenly, will make man think, but men will remain without seeing reality.

A great part of humanity will follow closely the events that evil will bring forth. In the fury of the instant they will find themselves wrapped up in the seductions, and like robots they will follow the masses, incorporating into their life the seal of the wicked one, in an unrecognizable humanity, worn and aged.

The contaminated wind will bring death. My children will suffer a shortage, which would not be as dire if more faith existed and you would open yourselves to the help of My House.

My Mother pilgrimages without rest, and Her calls are not heard, but mocked and persecuted. The announcement of the Warning causes some human beings laughter, but this, children, is a truth, as My Mother’s Word that proclaims the Trinitarian decrees is true. When this happens, those who mocked this Divine decree will feel themselves be consumed in their own sin. We have called you to be aware of the seriousness of the moment in which you live. But like those who mocked Noah, so they will groan.

The Warning, cosmic and spiritual, does not wait, and it will be fulfilled. I invite My faithful Priests to call their sheep to reconsider and to recognize and to carefully avoid the sin that sinks, enslaves an leads to eternal death.

How many will give very scientific explanations, once the Warning has passed… and will continue in evil! A new lesson will be necessary then so that man is not lost even more.

My children’s faith will be tested and My Angelic Legions will quickly go to rescue you. I will not leave you, I will not leave you alone, I will remain beside those who are Mine.

Every instant has been shortened, preparing My Second Coming. I will come with glory and majesty, with all My Power, with My Legions… The Heavens will shake, the earth will move, the waters will be agitated, announcing My Coming to all of Creation, to all of Humanity.

Everything that exists in the Heavens, in the earth and under the earth, in the sea and under the sea, the stars and everything seen and unseen: WILL KNOW THAT THE KING COMES.

I call you to proclaim My Name, to love My Mother, to be blessing on earth for your brothers and sisters and for all of creation.

Humanity does not persevere in faith or in towards neighbor and causes My Heart and My Mother’s Heart great pain.

My Holy Remnant will be victorious lead by My Mother. My Church will triumph and purified from top to bottom, it will be renewed. Evil will not prevail against My Church. The just one will live forever and will come to My Table to dine with Me.

You, My dear daughter, make reparation, make reparation and unite yourself to Me in My Passion so that united, we may be a single echo of Love for all of humanity. Come to My Cross and in It let us make reparation for the sins of all men.

BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.

No comments: