Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Messages to Brother Eduardo, Brasil

Message of Our Lady
(09/15/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


My children, I am the Mother of Sorrows at the foot of the Cross of My Jesus.
I continue interceding for this nation with My Divine Son Jesus.
Little children, do not get tired of praying, for it is through prayer that you will have victory. Do not be discouraged!
On this day I invite you again
to pray for peace in the families and also to pray for priests. Pray, pray, pray.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(09/14/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, I am your Mother and I come from heaven on this day to once again to transmit a message of love and hope.
Children, without prayer and love you have no peace.
Begin today to pray and love the others.
My children of the city of Presidente Prudente / SP, I tell you I love you so much, but you must respect God and the neighbor.
It saddens Me greatly when I see a child of prayer slandering another.
Children of Presidente Prudente, our adversary has tempted many deceiving with alleged appearances in other places. Many of you have even made pilgrimages to visit those places where they say I am manifesting.
Pray, because when the truth comes, many of you will mourn ... I am not appearing in those places. Beware!
Children, pray and ask the Holy Spirit discernment.
I am the Mother of the Holy Cross.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(09/13/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, I am the Immaculate Conception, the Mystic Rose.
On this day I invite you again to pray for your families.
I want you to pray for peace in homes. My young people are at risk, because there is no more harmony in the families. It is with this, that the devil has tempted many young people for the road to perdition. Help the young people!
I also ask prayers for the priests and bishops.
Do not be discouraged, pray!


Message of Our Lady
(09/12/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Peace, peace, peace, I ask you again dear children.
Pray for peace in your families and also in the world.
Live these messages I have transmitted over these years I have coming to Brazil.
I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(08/09/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Peace, peace, peace.
As a loving Mother, today I come to be once more time with you.
Little children, pray for your families. Give good testimonies!
Do not judge others and depart from the slanderers.
On this day I speak to My children in the cities of Mirassol / SP and Vitória / ES.
My children of Mirassol, I want you to open your hearts and listen to My real message. I love this city very much and in evidence I showed My signal in the image. Today dear children, that signal is no more. Ask for discernment for not to be deceived.
Our opponent laughs when you are deceived.
My heart is filled with sadness to see My children walking down for wrong paths. Return little children.
My children of Vitória, I ask you to pray for this city. My young children have distanced themselves from the path of Jesus and the families are not giving more good testimonies.
When I look at this town, My eyes fill with tears ...
Pray, pray, pray.


Message of Our Lady
(09/06/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, this time in which you live, it's time for grace. Do not waste it on wrong things. Live in harmony!
Pray as a family and forgive yourselves.
A few years ago, I have graced some cities with My messages through this son.
Today in a very special way, I also send My appeal to the city of Muriaé / MG.
Little children of Muriaé, I appreciate your prayers and whish that your families live in peace.
Dear children, I want you to pray for priests and for young people.
I also want to say that conversion is important in your lives and do not be so comfortable.
I love this city very much and wish that you repair My Heart for the past mistakes in this city some years ago.
Make groups of people who pray the rosary at home. This brings Me much joy.
I am the Immaculate Conception!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and Holy the Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(09/02/2011) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, on this special day, I want to transmit My request to the city of Blumenau / SC.
Little children, today I call you again to conversion.
The past has amazed your lives and many times you have sought God in the wrong places. My little children go down from the mountains and turn away from danger. Many families are running the risk of losing everything.
Little children, understand that time is short and you need to change your lives. You need to pray. Do not be discouraged in front of the difficulties.
I wish every one of you become vigilant. The evil is lurking!
I bless this city on this day that all of you are commemorating your anniversary.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: