Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

MESSAGES TO BROTHER EDUARDO GOMEZ FERREIRA- BRAZIL

Message of Our Lady
(30/09/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, thank you for praying with the heart and attend My appeals.
Beloved, open your hearts to Me and Jesus so that you persevere in the glory of God. Do not be discouraged.
Continue to pray here in My sanctuary. Pray with fervor! I ask you to pray for the people of Ecuador. Pray, pray.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(23/09/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My children, I am the Queen and the Lord's messenger. On this day I invite you once again to give good testimony.
My children, I come again as your Mother to ask for conversion.
Beloved, Give yourselves to Jesus through prayer, fasting, penance and communion.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(16/09/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, this day I invite you once again to be particularly close to Our Sacred Hearts.
Thanks for the 1000 Hail Maries prayed in My honor today.
Beloved, the path to conversion is becoming increasingly narrow. You need to pray a lot! The bad round you in several ways. Our enemy attempts to put various obstacles in your path. Pray and fast.
I am the Queen of Peace, Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


Message of Our Lady
(14/09/2010) Curitiba / PR, Brazil

Erechim / RS

Dear children, I invite you to place the Sacred Scripture in a visible place at home, read and live. Beloved open the door of their hearts to Jesus. Pray, pray.
On this day of Exaltation of the Holy Cross, I want a special way to bless my children who are in prayer in my sanctuary of Santa Cruz in Erechim / RS. My children do not get discouraged!
This place is also rich with blessings, for I your Mother spent with my feet on the ground and here I left my signal. Respect this place and give good examples.
I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(09/12/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Canoinhas / SC

Dear children, I invite you to love God first and then to others.My children, you can not grow in holiness if you do not have love in your hearts. Therefore, little children, begin to pray asking God for the gift of Love.
Beloved, once again I invite you to join Me, I am your Mother.
Give good testimonies. Forgive your neighbor and pray for them.On this day, I invite you to pray for the city of Canoinhas / SC.
My children of this city, I invite you to surrender to God and put aside all kinds of superstitions. Stay away from false philosophies as there is time. Do not let the evil becomes part of your lives.
I ask prayer, confession and Mass!
I am the Queen of Peace, Mediatrix of All Graces.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Message of Our Lady
(09/09/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Queen of Peace, Mediatrix of All Graces.
My children, I wish to renew you and bring you to My Mother's Heart and to the Heart of My Jesus who continues suffering for you.
Beloved, do not lose heart in prayer. Pray, pray.
My children, understand that today you are the salt of the earth and the light of the world.
I love you.

No comments: