Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Friday, August 20, 2010

MESSAGES TO BROTHER EDUARDO GOMEZ FERREIRA- BRAZIL

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(08/05/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dearly beloved children, I am the Immaculate Conception Queen and Mediatrix of All Graces. Today I your mother am very happy for this day is dedicated to my birth.
Beloved, once again thank my children for all the goodness of your hearts, to be obedient to my appeals in these apparitions.
Pray for one another. Pray for priests and bishops. Do not be discouraged in your prayers.
Pray, pray, pray.
Be confident my children! Continue praying for the construction of the new church to be started as soon as possible.
"Beloved, do want to give a gift to me?
Hear these My appeals and take them with love in your hearts.
Putting them into practice.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Note: The shrine had a pretty gift, an image of Our Lady like a little girl that the Virgin Mother blessed and will be exposed in a box here in the sanctuary.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(31/07/2010) Ponta Grossa / PR, Brazil


Beloved children. This afternoon spent in prayer, I your Immaculate Mother, want to tell you that God is in a hurry for your conversion.
Beloved, I am pleased with the presence of each one here today in this room.
Thanks for being here today to hear my message of hope.
My children, do not be discouraged in front of difficulties. Pray, pray. Give good testimonies to your priests. Only then they will understand the reason for my coming to this nation.
Pray for them and for the bishops as well. Love one another, love one another.
I am the Mystic Rose, Mother of Divine Grace.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(29/07/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil


Dear children, without prayer the world will not have peace. Begin today to pray for this intention.
Pray, pray, pray.
Pray also for my priests and their superiors. Pray for your families and the future leaders of this nation. If you want to have a better country, start today to pray.
Live these messages that I the Mother of Jesus, have brought to you with great affection.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(22/07/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

My dear children. Pray for my priests. They need your prayers and support. Without priests you would not have the Eucharist, and without Eucharist, there would not be a holy priesthood. It would be humanly inposible.
Jesus in the Holy Eucharist is offered for sanctification. Please, my dear children, pray for my dear priests and support them. Jesus is present for you in the Holy Eucharist.
It is not a symbol or an expression of His love. The Eucharist is Jesus itself fully present in His mystical Body and Blood.
Jesus is God who became man, not just to die for you, but to live with you in the Holy Eucharist.
The prayer of you all, is necessary for my priests. Satan is flooding the world with moral issues, and without divine grace, intervention and prayer, many people, including priests will walk in darkness. Concentrate on the truth of Jesus in the Holy Eucharist.
Pray, pray, pray.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: