Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

MESSAGES TO BROTHER EDUARDO GOMEZ FERREIRA- BRAZIL

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(01/04/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I insist on My appeal for reconciliation among you and with God. My children, decide now and renew your lives. Open your hearts to the Lord. Listen to My Messages, My call to conversion. My children pray with the heart. Do not get confuse in a moment of prayer. Pray, pray, pray. Remember: The effective weapon against evil is the rosary.
Love each other and forgive! Pray for the priests and those who promote peace.

I am the Mother of Love, I am the Mystic Rose – Queen of Peace.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

**************

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(25/03/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, on this day I invite you to pray for My plans for this nation. I also ask prayers for the city of Taquari, place in which I also manifested My love for those children. Beloved, God loves you and His Kingdom is already among you. Love the neighbor and forgive those who persecute you. Continue divulgating these My messages.

********************

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(23/03/2010) São Paulo / SP, Brazil

Dear children, you must pray for this nation so that the Lord pours out His mercy on each of you. Sin has worsened so scary. Priests against priests and lay against laymen. This makes Me very sad! It is necessary to give good testimony. Be bearers of peace and not of discord. I am the Queen of Peace and Mediatrix of All Graces. Confess your sins and return to God.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

*************************

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(21/03/2010) São Paulo / SP, Brazil

Dear children, I am happy with the presence of each one of you here at the sanctuary in MSM. My heart also rejoices with the presence of priests and bishops and Cardinal D. Odilio.
I ask beloved children not only prayers for these priests, but prayers for all those priests who remain obedient to My Divine Son Jesus so that they do not fall into the error of sin. Pray also for those who continue sinning to be repented of the error and return to God as quickly as possible. Our opponent try anyway that My favorite sons deviate from the path of the Lord. Help these priests who committed errors not to err more.
Pray for them before criticize them.
I am the Mystic Rose – Mother of the Church.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

*******************

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(18/03/2010) São José dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil

Dear children, I am the Queen of Peace - Mediatrix of All Graces. On this day I invite you once again to do penance for Brazil. This nation needs to pray as never before. My favorite sons need to educate the faithful to pray and do penance. In this time of Lent is a time of penance. Use this time of grace and begin to pray.
Continue forming groups of people praying the rosary in homes taking My messages.
Continue divulgating these My messages. Courage My children!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

No comments: