Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Message To Carol Ameche About the Most Precious Blood of Jesus

Message to Carol Ameche June 28, 2009

External locution through Carol at Ameche Prayer Group, June 28, 2009

"My dearest ones, I am your Jesus. In the month that follows, you will be honoring My Precious Blood. In the past, you have been invited to pour My Precious Blood upon the world. I ask you again and remind you of that request.

As you come more deeply into the Father's Perfect Will, you discover the importance and the power of My blood. I ask you this particular month to ponder, to meditate, to plead My blood upon the world. It is sanctifying. It is cleansing. It is renewing. It is strengthening. It is health giving, life giving. It is hope for you, My children, that I have shed My blood for you; and that I offer you the protection and the power of My blood. Do not be offended by this idea, but come to see and understand the depth of this Mystery, the greatness of the gift and the gratitude I ask you to bring to the Father, that He allowed Me to suffer and obtain your salvation. It is everything to your entire life. You are everything to Me, My children. I wish to say this and ask you to reflect upon that fact, as well. You are everything to Me: My soldiers, children of My Mother, children of the Triune God. You are Our warriors; and we will keep repeating this word, this image, this understanding as the battle becomes more intense, as the battle becomes more far reaching and touches your lives more personally.

The world, My children, the world, the sin, the turning away, the rejecting of everything that is of God. It is beyond words; and of course, it can only be met with prayer, but this is the most important weapon, as you are contemplating and meditating upon My blood and asking that it be poured upon the entire world, especially those who will come to you personally in the future for shelter, for help, for food, for nurturing and healing. You will meditate that they are a gift to you.

More and more, I see fear in the hearts of Our people at the idea of bringing strangers into their homes; and yes, of course, it could be a fearful idea; but because it is presented to you by the Father, by all of Heaven, and a request to prepare for this time, I remind you once again there will be nothing you are unable to do, that you will have Our power, Our protection and Our words for these people, and you especially will pour the Blood of Myself, shed by Myself upon them in your prayers, a mystical way of gracing those who will come to you then, but doing it now. My children, keep these images in your mind as a means of increasing your understanding and your desire to stand up, to suffer for, perhaps even give your life for the Cross, for My name; and so, you are My loved ones, My little ones.

How I love you. And so, I bless you this day in the Name of My Father, and in My Name, and in the Name of Our Most Holy Spirit. More and more, We are one. More and more, We love each other. More and more, you are precious to each other and to Me. Amen, My children. Thank you for loving Me. Thank you for being faithful to your prayers. Thank you for remaining strong in your commitment. Amen, My children. Amen."

Carol Ameche


NOTE: Call Carol @ 216-524-8779 about talk I am giving @ Our Lady of Grace Church, 1088 Ridge Rd., Hinckley Ohio on Sunday afternoon, July 26th after last Mass around 12:15 p.m.

No comments: