Important Note:

This is a strictly Catholic blog. The information here posted has the purpose of spreading God's message through his servants. There is some information that has nothing to do with the messages and is posted here for the knowledge of all who visit this source of information.

We love our God Almighty and Eternal Father, Jesus Christ his only Begotten Son, the Holy Spirit the giver of all gifts, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and our Mother and all the Angels and Saints who dwell in Heaven.

It is for them that this blog was created with the help of the Lord Jesus Christ, Our Holy Mother Mary and with the authorship of the Holy Spirit.

Blessed are all those in Heaven and Earth!

Translated messages are published in chronological order. There are several messages that are sent with previous dates and although they do not follow the chronology, they are published because of its urgency. I apologize if this causes any discomfort. I have no control of the order in which messages are sent to the email for translation, however it is important the publication of all messages for the knowledge of everybody.

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father

Adore the Sacred Heart of God the Father
Consecration to God the Father

Prayer to Stop the War as given to Darly Chagas Silva - Belo Horizonte Minas Gerais, Brazil

"Oh Jesus Sacramented in all the tabernacles of the world, pour over the world Your Mercy.
Have mercy on all the innocent who are suffering from wars. We ask you Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit upon us and grant us the forgiveness.
May your Holy Name be pronounced strong by all the Priests of the world, to overthrow the powerful from their thrones and exalt the humble.
Come Holy Spirit, purify the humanity and sanctify it. Amen."

(Pray 7 Our Father, 7 Hail Mary and 7 Glory be)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(19/12/2008) Sao Jose dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil



Dear children, read these messages carefully. Ask the Holy Spirit to clearly understand My messages. Pray, pray! Live these messages day to day. Give good testimony to the neighbor. Pray for the young children. They are the future of this nation. Read the message on *17/07/2008. The Angel of the Death is passing in the cities where I appeared here in Brazil. Repair all disrespect for all of My visits in these cities ... Remember the message of the day *01/10/2008 my dear children. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

___________________________________________________________________
*PREVIOUS MESSAGES
Message of Our Lady
(17/07/2008) Sao Jose dos Pinhais-PR, Brazil
Beloved son, pray, pray.

I ask My children of this nation who love God above all things. No more blaspheme against the will of the Lord. Pray to become worthy of graces that my Divine Son has given to this country through My intercession. Return to practice the rosary prayer in your homes. I am very pleased to see My daughters well dressed in the house of the Lord. Wear the veil in moments of prayer. I am very pleased of that practice. The black for married and white for singles. Accept this request I make with much affection. Pray, pray.

The weed can not survive for long at the altar. The Angel of the Sword (Angel of the Death) already passes through the places of My manifestations and the weed already is being reaped. (Angel of the Sword - message of the day *05/07/2008).

The punishment will be great if the sinner does not regret at the altar. I am the Queen Victorious of all Battles. I am the Mystic Rose - Queen of Peace.


Message of Our Lady
(05/07/2008) Arapongas – PR, Brazil
Beloved son, it is time for conversion! Men need to accept and live with love My messages. My dear children, Repent of your sins while there is time. This is a time of grace. Dear children, be attentive to warnings of Heaven turn to God as soon as possible My children.

I am your Mother Queen of Peace I love you all and for this reason I brought My son Edwardo to this town to tell you that the Lord has plans for this region. Continue to pray the holy rosary with devotion.

Dear children, do not feed from hatred, bitterness and curses in your hearts. Pray, pray! I will be always on your side. Pray for the souls of purgatory. Pray for the families. Pray for the priests.

Courage My children. Give up completely unto Me that I am your Mother and I will protect you from temptation.

Love, love.

I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen, amen, amen.

Message of Our Lady
(05/07/2008) Arapongas - PR

Dear son, I come from Heaven once again to bring you a message of the Lord. Have courage my little loved. Do not be discouraged during difficulties. Be happy because I'm on your side. Have faith My little lily.

Hear and obey the voice of your Mother the Queen of Peace Continue to pray the holy rosary. I do not ask more the third, but the rosary. I am the Virgin Victorious of all battles. Beloved son, have confidence in My protection. I'm your Immaculate Mother. Soon the Angel of the Sword will pass for the places of My apparitions, separating the wheat from the chaff ...

I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

received the 22h and 45 min

Message of Our Lady
(01/10/2008) Sao Jose dos Pinhais-PR, Brazil
Beloved son, peace!

Beginning of this month, I want, Your mother of the Immaculate Conception Queen of Peace, invite you to pray for the countries of America. Eduardo: What is happening Blessed Mother? Our Lady: My son, nature keeps rising against the man. In many cities the waters will move the houses, bringing a lot of sadness. Wide cracks will open in the center of the city. You must turn to God while there is time. America will pass through major transformations and the man will bend the knees before their Creator. Do not be afraid, because I'm with you. My children, you do have fear, if you are obedient to My calls? The threat also hangs over Brazil. That is why I insist in the prayer of the holy rosary as a family. I will help you during the difficulties and Will help during the trials. Make an effort to disseminate these messages while there is time. Continue to do the Saturday vigils for the Brazilian nation.

I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

___________________________________________________________________
MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(18/12/2008) Sao Jose dos Pinhais / PR , Brazil
Dear children, I invite you to pray for the peace! Do not waste your time with gossip and judgments. The sin is spreading about this nation; it is precise to run against time. Pray for the priests, pray for the souls in the purgatory. Pray, pray, pray.

___________________________________________________________________
MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(17/12/2008) Sao Jose dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil
Dear children, I am the Immaculate Conception - Virgin of the Rosary. Dear, the time for your conversion is now almost consumed. Give your life to God while there is time. Put into practice these messages I have transmitted to My son Eduardo. Over those 20 years I have come to earth, I called every one of you for conversion. There are few who are living these messages in their day by day. I'm your Mother and I am concerned about the conversion of each one of you. Dear, continue to pray the rosary every day. Do not deviate from the prayer. Pray, pray!
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

___________________________________________________________________
MESSAGE OF OUR LADY
(16/12/2008) Sao Jose dos Pinhais / PR, Brazil
Dear children, I your mother ask you to not go away from God. Today I come to invite you once again for conversion. Pray My children! My children, leave the vicious and superstitions that lead to ruin. Turn to God while there is time. To my children in the state of Minas Gerais, I ask you do not be discouraged before the fury of nature. I ask each of you to open your hearts and listen to My messages that I the Immaculate Conception Queen of Peace, have to transmit through this servant. Dear children, keep watching. Pray, pray.
I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.


No comments: